This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

corrupt-a-wish topic 4. Now with a well thought out title

#131Sword_of_FleetsPosted 10/7/2012 4:39:18 PM
Y a don't know what a familiar is? Basically, a pet that encances magic abilities and powers.

Would ye like to fix it? Or shall we just roll with HM 02?
---
Congratulations. You found a wastebin. -Sten, on the Urn of Sacred Ashes, DA:O
#132Ash_Pikachu_Posted 10/7/2012 6:56:26 PM
Let's roll with it. It's too late to go back anyways.
---
I'm Ash_Raichu, now. I lost a rap battle with RAPdawg530. Go figure.
#133RAPdawg531Posted 10/7/2012 7:21:19 PM
Ash_Pikachu_ posted...
No epic battle with the druids? I wanted to crush some Wolds.

Unless Rap is in his own little world.

Granted, but (assuming 'familiar' is an alternate form) he can't change back, and he loses all of his Wizard abilities.

However, this gives him a new set of abilities. Two words: HM 02.

I wish for the druids to suddenly give in.

Granted. But you already you already ran away from them.

I would narrate, but i cant really think on what to narrate about.

oh yeah, also, i used my telekinetic power to make Blaziken come out of his pokeball, so he could unfreeze me.

i wish N64Killer could be removed from this quest, as he has done no good to, well, lets face it, anyone. also, if N64Killer doesnt choose to obey, ill just get my ghost pokemon from Creepy Black version, and remove him from the quest, leaving a tombstone in his place.

LET THE LAVENDER TOWN MUSIC BE STUCK ON AN ENDLESS REPLAY MWHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
MKW-4469-6756-8317 SSBB-3911-0563-3897
People who like Pokemon: 3. People who think Chuggaconroy is the best LP'er ever: 3. PM me if you are one of them^
#134N64killerPosted 10/7/2012 7:28:24 PM
Now i'm an psychopathic symbiote eagle that mind****s people and breaths fire,god i like the mario of this rpg adventure...

granted druid are know for protecting/worship animals since i'm a eagle but the whole party must take a claw swipe from a bear claw to the chest and not fight back for the druids to follow and help us

I wish for the team to be able to keep their cool as they take a claw slash from a bear claw
---
---
The dry boney that can change your sig with SUPER DORITO FUELED SYMBIOTE ATTACKS!!! (Been here for 5 months)
#135Sword_of_FleetsPosted 10/8/2012 7:59:36 AM
Granted, but thanks to a loophole, I use "Share Burden" to take all the claw slashes, which then allows me to use my discipline to keep cool for all the slashes.

I wish to teach N64K HM 02 (Fly)!
---
#136RAPdawg531Posted 10/8/2012 8:58:28 AM
Sword_of_Fleets posted...
Granted, but thanks to a loophole, I use "Share Burden" to take all the claw slashes, which then allows me to use my discipline to keep cool for all the slashes.

I wish to teach N64K HM 02 (Fly)!

Granted. But he is dead beyond repair, therefore, it doesnt help you. And, since, i am the creator of this world, i choose for your HM's to only be used once.

I wish for my ghost to use curse, removing N64Killer from this quest.
---
People who like Pokemon: 3. People who think Chuggaconroy is the best LP'er ever: 3. PM me if you are one of them^
#137F-zerowinner64Posted 10/8/2012 9:07:07 AM
Granted, but your ghost is removed to.

I wish to wish RAPdawg51 a belated birthday.
---
"Show me ya moves!"
#138Sword_of_FleetsPosted 10/8/2012 9:20:58 AM
Granted, but he dislikes you for your belated birthday wish.

You can't remove N64K! He is our crazy eagle/person/thing.

As the keeper of the status list, he stays.

N64K: Eagle lvl 19
HP: 6,350
MP: 0
Status: Crazy (Permanent, does whatever he feels like, may attack party members, other status effects affect him twice as much)

Unless, thou art trying to whittle down the party members so there will be less opposition! Le gasp, I have figured out your evil plan!

I wish for N64K to still have a signature Disintegrate spell.
---
#139RAPdawg531Posted 10/8/2012 1:13:12 PM
Sword_of_Fleets posted...
Granted, but he dislikes you for your belated birthday wish.

You can't remove N64K! He is our crazy eagle/person/thing.

As the keeper of the status list, he stays.

N64K: Eagle lvl 19
HP: 6,350
MP: 0
Status: Crazy (Permanent, does whatever he feels like, may attack party members, other status effects affect him twice as much)

Unless, thou art trying to whittle down the party members so there will be less opposition! Le gasp, I have figured out your evil plan!

I wish for N64K to still have a signature Disintegrate spell.

Granted. BUT HE IS DEAD SO HE CANT USE IT.

If only you guys knew your Pokemon trivia, you would know that using the ghost would mean that i would eventually cease to exist.

I wish for the ghost to kill Softy too, as he is annoying me by not letting N64 die.
---
#140N64killerPosted 10/8/2012 1:40:02 PM
Granted but before he can kill softy, Softy decides to hand down his closeing paradox skills to the ghost which cause the ghost to lose it's mind vanishing it self to another universe ending your evil plans Rapdawg!

I wish for the story to continue where rapdawg joins the major villian and the party is moving on to the next obstacle in their way to the major villian place to confront him and rapdawg we also have the druids helping us
---
---
The dry boney that can change your sig with SUPER DORITO FUELED SYMBIOTE ATTACKS!!! (Been here for 5 months)