This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

corrupt-a-wish topic 4. Now with a well thought out title

#381Ash_Pikachu_Posted 11/18/2012 2:25:04 PM
Granted, but it appears in a different dimension.

I wish for a WTF canon. This one is getting boring.
---
I'm Ash_Raichu, now. I lost a rap battle with RAPdawg530. Go figure.
#382N64killerPosted 11/18/2012 3:13:26 PM
granted i rage that you would diss the current canon/the 3rd saga so i turn you into a newborn pichu wearing a diaper and only has one tooth that cannot use lighting at all and squeaks quietly and cutely to get our attention (meaning you can't talk at all) also it's your bedtime *throws you at quitip and a milk bottle*

i wish for quitip to put baby ash to sleep with one of his stories
---
---
The dry boney that can change your sig with SUPER DORITO FUELED SYMBIOTE ATTACKS!!! (Been here for 6 months)
#383quetip1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 4:55:57 PM
granted, long ago there was a terrible war. this war was threatening to destroy the entire planet. the aggressors were known as "Team scorched Earth". they were harnessing the power of the legendary pokemon. Zapdos was their main HQ's power source. Moltres was used to make molten plasma, for weapons as well as the base's heating. Articuno was used for a deterrent by making harsh winter storms around the base. A little known fact was that they had actually captured celebi too, and this team was based in the future, they used celebi to go to the past and rule over the less knowledgable people there. One man however rose up with his pokemon friends to battle these tyrants. The first pokemon ranger...

did I bore him that much?

anyways I wish for us to figure out a way to turn him back to normal.
---
link to story in quote, updates will be in sig
and.... (|||)----------------------(|||) Quetip!
#384TheSpiderSense5Posted 11/19/2012 4:55:24 AM
Granted, zap him with your thunderbolt, Q.

I wish that would work.
---
If death comes and grabs me away, I'm taking you along with me at the last second. -Spider-Man
Official Government Member of You-Know-Where.
#385Sword_of_FleetsPosted 11/19/2012 7:45:31 AM
Granted, but the wish is so simple that the only way to corrupt it is to negate it. However, having this wish granted and negated at the same time results in a familiar happening:

PARADOX!

I wish for the paradox to do something spetacular before I get a chance to close it.
---
Congratulations. You found a wastebin. -Sten, on the Urn of Sacred Ashes, DA:O
#386TheSpiderSense5Posted 11/19/2012 10:03:12 AM
Sword_of_Fleets posted...
Granted, but the wish is so simple that the only way to corrupt it is to negate it. However, having this wish granted and negated at the same time results in a familiar happening:

PARADOX!

I wish for the paradox to do something spetacular before I get a chance to close it.

Granted, it eats one of our members.

Someone that refers to food. Particularly a dessert.

I wish that SoF would now close the paradox now that something 'spectacular' happened...
---
If death comes and grabs me away, I'm taking you along with me at the last second. -Spider-Man
Official Government Member of You-Know-Where.
#387N64killerPosted 11/19/2012 1:51:19 PM
Granted but he trolls by closing slowly...

I wish for us to contiue the 3rd canon/the 3rd saga
---
---
The dry boney that can change your sig with SUPER DORITO FUELED SYMBIOTE ATTACKS!!! (Been here for 6 months)
#388Ash_Pikachu_Posted 11/21/2012 1:22:03 PM
Bumpiest bump ever. I mean, squeak squeak...
---
#389Ash_Pikachu_Posted 11/22/2012 2:36:28 PM(edited)
Granted, but ice_cream_ssbb or whoever it was is still here.

I wish I knew what the heck was going on.

I mean, squeak squeak.
---
#390N64killerPosted 11/22/2012 9:46:32 PM
Granted the third saga/canon has resume

I wish for someone to continue the story
---
---