This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

corrupt-a-wish topic 4. Now with a well thought out title

#81Sword_of_FleetsPosted 10/3/2012 6:45:32 AM
Granted, but since you cannot have two bard songs active at once, F-zero loses his buff and, by the power of the RNG, manages to get hit and get KO'd before I can heal him. Wonderful.

I wish for N64K to use his Thunderstorm spell on the Ogre while Q uses his revive spell on F-zero.
---
Congratulations. You found a wastebin. -Sten, on the Urn of Sacred Ashes, DA:O
#82F-zerowinner64Posted 10/3/2012 6:57:11 AM
Granted, but because Ash sneezes,which distracts them, they switch targets, with the ogre getting the revive spell and my body ...getting the thunderstorm spell.

I wish to .....come back soon!
---
"Show me ya moves!"
#83Sword_of_FleetsPosted 10/3/2012 7:28:11 AM
Granted, the Thunderstorm spell reanimates your body (lightning tend to do that) into a ZOMBIE!!!! Spellsword, which, although it makes you immune to certain elements, gives you a 500% weakness to Holy. I hope we don't run into any Monks before we can turn you back to normal.

F-zero Spellsword lvl 18
HP: 5,614
MP: 224
Status: Zombie (All stats - 20, immune to Ice and Lightning, +10 DR, 500% weakness to Holy.)

I wish for N64K to enchant my sword with fire so I can fight the Ogre.
---
#84quetip1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 9:55:33 AM
granted, he uses his holy blaze which sets you and your sword on fire and you accidentily step too close to F-zero with your flaming body and he gets set on fire and ecause itis holy fire that can only put out by holy water (see what I did thar?) he is dead and you are very quickly turning into ash... es.

I wish to activate N^$K's ability to reach into his ouch and throw a hopefully helpful item at Softy to put him out before we have two ashes on our team, one being useless and the other being dead, sorry ash had to make that joke
---
link to story in quote, updates will be in sig
and.... (|||)----------------------(|||) Quetip!
#85N64killerPosted 10/3/2012 12:02:25 PM
granted i pull out some kind container labeled ash water and throw it at softy which puts out the fire but Softy becomes Ash-Swords of fleet!

I wish for Ash-Softy and Ash-Raichu to become legit brothers
---
---
The dry boney that can change your sig with SUPER DORITO FUELED SYMBIOTE ATTACKS!!! (Been here for 5 months)
#86RAPdawg531Posted 10/3/2012 4:34:41 PM
N64killer posted...
granted i pull out some kind container labeled ash water and throw it at softy which puts out the fire but Softy becomes Ash-Swords of fleet!

I wish for Ash-Softy and Ash-Raichu to become legit brothers
---

Granted but the take up 3006 of your damage to do it.

i wish that you guys would let me do the new-quest, while you alll do the ex-main quest.

also, i wish N64Killer gets hit by a rock.
---
MKW-4469-6756-8317 SSBB-3911-0563-3897
People who like Pokemon: 3. People who think Chuggaconroy is the best LP'er ever: 3. PM me if you are one of them^
#87Sword_of_FleetsPosted 10/3/2012 5:20:24 PM
Granted, but since this is Corrupt-a-Wish, I'm granting ONLY the second wish. >:D
Your first wish is granted, but the corruption is that it never happened!
So, N64K gets hit by a large boulder. Which is a rock, right?

N64K: Arcane Wizard lvl 19
HP: 1,007
MP: 832
Status: Crazy (Permanent, does whatever he feels like, may attack party members, other status effects affect him twice as much)

I wish for F-zero to tell us what the evil thing is.
---
#88Ash_Pikachu_Posted 10/3/2012 5:52:54 PM
Granted, but he got killed by the ogre, so he can't.

I wish for time travel back to the spider fight. You guys ruined my awesomazing idea for a main quest.
---
I'm Ash_Raichu, now. I lost a rap battle with RAPdawg530. Go figure.
#89N64killerPosted 10/3/2012 6:25:31 PM
Granted we all go back in time except rapdawg who has to fight Venom and carnage in the present

I wish for Rapdawg to telepathy tell Quitip to tell me why he wants to kill me all of a sudden
---
---
The dry boney that can change your sig with SUPER DORITO FUELED SYMBIOTE ATTACKS!!! (Been here for 5 months)
#90quetip1(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 4:50:03 AM
granted but I lie to keep the truth from getting out, as people could be watching from any direction, so instead I punch you and say that's what rapdawg told me.

I wish for us to rally togther again and work towards ONE main quest
---
link to story in quote, updates will be in sig
and.... (|||)----------------------(|||) Quetip!