This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tourney challenge

#1MrWolf120Posted 9/27/2012 9:58:41 AM
I represent another gaming forum where I am known as GameBoy. I was wondering if there were five players here willing to represent GameFAQs in an inter-site Brawl competition against my aforementioned forum, Nintendo Fan Forum. Five of our guys versus five of your guys, the side with the most winners being the victor?

Any questions, you may contact our administration.
#2ViviffTheMBAPosted 9/27/2012 10:10:20 AM
Can I just solo your team instead?
---
Viviff being unproductive at business school! (Or, "networking")
http://www.mbasmakemoney.com/images/slices_01.jpg
#3MrWolf120(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2012 11:31:36 AM
Heh, with all due respect I doubt that would happen my friend. But I take it you are in. Can you gather four buddies?
#4ViviffTheMBAPosted 9/27/2012 12:16:14 PM
It would happen, I'm a legitimate professional.

But no, I'm not actually looking to do this
---
Viviff being unproductive at business school! (Or, "networking")
http://www.mbasmakemoney.com/images/slices_01.jpg
#5blaze19_0XPosted 9/27/2012 1:10:53 PM(edited)
I'm in but what are the rules? You should have stated them in the OP.

And yeah, like the other poster said, no offense but if none of your friends are tourny players you are in for a rude awakening.

---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#6MrWolf120(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2012 1:21:19 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
I'm in but what are the rules? You should have stated them in the OP.

And yeah, like the other poster said, no offense but if none of your friends are tourny players you are in for a rude awakening.

I apologize I should have put the rules there. It's the typical competitive style, 3 stock, Final Destination, all items including Smash Balls off, best 2/3.

We have a team assembled, we were just looking to start connecting with other forums. 5 vs. 5, the site with the most winners at the end of the contest is the victor.

It's mostly all in good fun though, and naturally you are welcome to still join the site too.

So so far we have you, blaze. You just need another four people.
#7MrWolf120(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2012 1:24:43 PM
Sorry for double posting--it's a series of 1 vs 1 matches not an actual team match.
#8blaze19_0XPosted 9/27/2012 1:39:53 PM
Alright, I see.

Well I guess then we wait for more people then. I could get more people but they aren't from gamefaqs so it really wouldn't count.

Btw just FYI Final Destination is not the only tourny legal stage but whatever floats your boat.
---
www.livestream.com/blaze0x <------MH Livestream
www.youtube.com/blaze0070x <-----MH videos
#9MrWolf120(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2012 1:53:01 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Alright, I see.

Well I guess then we wait for more people then. I could get more people but they aren't from gamefaqs so it really wouldn't count.

Btw just FYI Final Destination is not the only tourny legal stage but whatever floats your boat.

That's okay. Whatever stage you and the combatant you are paired up with want to go on. I like battlefield more myself.

And if there ends up being a shortage of GameFAQs participants you can bring those guys.
#10lavajciPosted 9/27/2012 2:38:52 PM
When would this be?