This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So yeah...

#1BlacknGold86Posted 10/4/2012 8:52:57 PM
I'm probably way behind but any characters actually CONFIRMED for SSB4?

Also I've heard rumors of a WiiU version but also a 3DS version. 2 games? Or is one of the rumors BS? Dunno. A link to some concrete news would be appreciated.
---
"What kind of Idiot quotes themselves as their sig"? --LordWombat
#2pancakegr8Posted 10/4/2012 9:12:41 PM
BlacknGold86 posted...

No news on newcomers just yet.

Also I've heard rumors of a WiiU version but also a 3DS version. 2 games? Or is one of the rumors BS? Dunno.

There is going to be two version. both will be able to work together in some way.

A link to some concrete news would be appreciated.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u
This is as far as I can take you...
---
I apologize if I am in error...
#3BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 9:19:07 PM
pancakegr8 posted...
BlacknGold86 posted...

No news on newcomers just yet.

Also I've heard rumors of a WiiU version but also a 3DS version. 2 games? Or is one of the rumors BS? Dunno.

There is going to be two version. both will be able to work together in some way.

A link to some concrete news would be appreciated.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u
This is as far as I can take you...

Wow spot on thank you. Now I'm excited to see how the connectivity plays out.

*Kneels and prays SSB doesn't go the way of nintendo themselves*
---
#4pokedude900Posted 10/5/2012 4:18:33 AM
BlacknGold86 posted...

You mean printing money?
---
http://i.imgur.com/rbBq9.jpg
Come to the board in my quote for math discussion and pretty much anything else.
#5BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:08:41 AM
pokedude900 posted...
BlacknGold86 posted...

You mean printing money?

Nah I mean starting as the "king of their thing" and ruining it with stupid peripherals and half-a**ed game mechanics. Sure Nintendo still has a nice chunk of good games out/coming out but it seems like they lost their way after the Gamecube. Since Wii released the ratio of good games:bad games has completely flipped. This connectivity idea sounds good but I'm always skeptical of new things so I hope they do it right and not the way they seem to be heading with the pokemon games. (Less and less of a good game and more and more of a $$$ trap. Buy this game but you need THIS game to complete it legit! Oh and this game, this game, and this game too).

Idk its just my opinion/fear
---
#6pokedude900Posted 10/5/2012 11:07:12 AM(edited)
Blindly hating on games you haven't played. Also completely ignoring trading. Typical..

Also, kind of funny that you have no problem openly insulting people and saying other offensive things, yet you feel the need to censor ass.
---
Come to the board in my quote for math discussion and pretty much anything else.
#7BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 4:20:08 PM
pokedude900 posted...
Blindly hating on games you haven't played. Also completely ignoring trading. Typical..

Also, kind of funny that you have no problem openly insulting people and saying other offensive things, yet you feel the need to censor ass.

Wow... If you're talking about pokemon I'm in the middle of black as we speak essť. I don't have wifi as I live in the middle of farmland, so no close neighbors either so trading is out of the question. But it sort of strikes me as funny you never miss an opportunity to post a comment towards me but never on subject and always some half a**ed insult stated semi-politely so you look like the nice guy or victim or whatever you wish to be. But then when I say something ON subject you jump on me for "blindly" doing something when you have NO idea what I'm playing/wifi status. How can you make assumptions about me but criticize my assumptions?

Dude chill out. I've been down this road with you once before and I lost my account after I lost my temper over your incessant need to troll. I have no intention of doing it again.
---
#8pokedude900Posted 10/5/2012 4:41:05 PM
You're the one that can't stop being an all-around mean person. Looks like I'm not the only one you act this way towards, either. Since you have 0 karma despite being here for 3 days, and it certainly didn't happen on the Brawl board.

Doesn't matter what your situation is. Game Freak intended that the people who bought the game would have the ability to trade. It was made for the Japanese, who are bigger pokemon fans and closer together. Just because you can't access this stuff doesn't mean they intended for you to own every game to complete the dex. Don't blame them because they couldn't cater to the minority.

Come to think of it, how exactly do you have Internet, but not wi-fi?
---
#9BlackG0ldPosted 10/5/2012 4:58:20 PM
pokedude900 posted...
You're the one that can't stop being an all-around mean person. Looks like I'm not the only one you act this way towards, either. Since you have 0 karma despite being here for 3 days, and it certainly didn't happen on the Brawl board.

Doesn't matter what your situation is. Game Freak intended that the people who bought the game would have the ability to trade. It was made for the Japanese, who are bigger pokemon fans and closer together. Just because you can't access this stuff doesn't mean they intended for you to own every game to complete the dex. Don't blame them because they couldn't cater to the minority.

Come to think of it, how exactly do you have Internet, but not wi-fi?

He could have a wired connection.
---
[8:59:20 PM] Solomon: BG is good player.
[8:59:33 PM] Andrew: Bg isn't horrible
#10pokedude900Posted 10/5/2012 5:00:21 PM
Then the only thing stopping him is buying a wireless router, which is potentially much cheaper than buying every game.
---