This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So yeah...

#11BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 6:16:00 PM
pokedude900 posted...
You're the one that can't stop being an all-around mean person. Looks like I'm not the only one you act this way towards, either. Since you have 0 karma despite being here for 3 days, and it certainly didn't happen on the Brawl board.

Doesn't matter what your situation is. Game Freak intended that the people who bought the game would have the ability to trade. It was made for the Japanese, who are bigger pokemon fans and closer together. Just because you can't access this stuff doesn't mean they intended for you to own every game to complete the dex. Don't blame them because they couldn't cater to the minority.

Come to think of it, how exactly do you have Internet, but not wi-fi?

Cell phone. And my opinion matters as much as anyone's as I paid my hard-earned $$$ for it regardless of my situation. Now I'm not going to get trapped here in an argument with your pathetic accusations while you really say nothing and tip toe around my questions so I'm going to block you. I'm not even going to ask what kind of person constantly keeps up with another user's karma/personal info because I know you won't answer. Not that its any of your business but another user made a pot reference I admitted to being a smoker and I got a 3 point deduction for "illegal activities" or some such BS.
Stop trying to bash/flame me.

Last thing: Good job on being such a good little detective!

*Gives pokedude a big chocolate chip cookie and a pat on the head*

Block.
---
"What kind of Idiot quotes themselves as their sig"? --LordWombat
#12pokedude900Posted 10/5/2012 6:23:47 PM
I'm not going to lie, I really don't like you. You were ridiculously mean to me and everyone else that talked to you last time you were here. You're still a rude person. I'd love to see you get banned again. You make it too easy. Even without me talking to you, I don't see you lasting more than a week or two.

All that aside, the way you blame me for your inability to follow the rules is sad. I've met dozens of trolls 10 times as annoying as you think I am. Never once flamed them or got modded for anything related to them. I also didn't need the ignore list. I have enough self-control to just not respond on the rare occasion someone makes me too angry to respond appropriately.
---
http://i.imgur.com/rbBq9.jpg
Come to the board in my quote for math discussion and pretty much anything else.
#13PrismsbladePosted 10/6/2012 2:11:15 AM
Im pretty sure that game isnt even in development yet..........
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#14SpacePirateKhanPosted 10/6/2012 6:56:51 AM
I really hope connectivity doesn't mean you have to own both to unlock everything. =_=
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan
#15MachDragonPosted 10/6/2012 1:02:49 PM
I really hope connectivity doesn't mean you have to own both to unlock every stage and character

But I'm not getting SSB4 so scratch that
#16BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:51:35 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
I really hope connectivity doesn't mean you have to own both to unlock everything. =_=

Agreed. I'm on the fence about WiiU, but I'm definitely not getting a 3DS. Hell there will probably be another 3 models by then. God knows how nintendo has to make 2 or 3 models a year (blatant exaggeration).
---
#17BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 6:54:46 PM
Prismsblade posted...
Im pretty sure that game isnt even in development yet..........

Ya maybe IDK. That's why I wanted info lol
---
#18kyuubiquincyPosted 10/6/2012 8:36:18 PM
I challenge you all.

QTJ-5372-7362-4109
#19kaminarikidPosted 10/7/2012 8:07:00 PM
tc, you say nintendo makes bad games, but nintendo isn't developing ssb. ssb4 is being developed by Sora and an ad-hoc dev team consisting of Namco employees.
---
Proud member of the Square Enix Defense Force
Currently playing: Final Fantasy X-2
#20BlacknGold86(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 1:48:17 PM
kaminarikid posted...
tc, you say nintendo makes bad games, but nintendo isn't developing ssb. ssb4 is being developed by Sora and an ad-hoc dev team consisting of Namco employees.

No, no, no. I never meant to imply nintendo makes BAD games, in fact they make some of my all time favorites. What I DO notice though is the motion/touch screen/multi-game mechanics slowly whittling away at my opinion of them. Even though Nin isn't making the game, they didn't make the others either. I'm not sure about how nin controls rights over other companies, or if HAL is part of nintendo, but I hope namco does a great job. I love a lot of their games, I hate a lot of their games. I guess time will tell.
---
THERE IS NO SIGNATURE... ONLY ZOOL