This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Project M for PAL?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

3 years ago#1
I know it's not officially supported right now, but is there any workaround?
or are there at least plans for the near future to make it work with PAL Wiis?
---
If you think you are good at something, there's an Asian on YouTube better than you.
3 years ago#2
I believe so...
---
You talk, they listen. They talk, you don't listen.
I've just made being a boss that much easier for you guys.
3 years ago#3
well, I found this guide:

http://smashmods.com/forum/thread-4609.html

though my Wii isn't softmodded yet. how difficult is it and is it really worth it just for this game?
---
If you think you are good at something, there's an Asian on YouTube better than you.
3 years ago#4
Biaz posted...

though my Wii isn't softmodded yet. how difficult is it and is it really worth it just for this game?

Depends on if weather or not you think it will improve your exp, personally I find the whole thing sicking that players would rather betray the developers intentions, and morph this game into something it wasn't meant to be just to full their own fan-boyish/elitists needs, instead of simply excepting this game for want it was.

But to each their own.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
3 years ago#5
Prismsblade posted...

fan-boyish/elitists needs

instead of simply excepting this game for want it was

i was considering putting a witty statement after the quote here, but i think the stupidity here is pretty self-explanatory
---
"Stop it with the sexual innuendos, guys. This is a serious question." - Meteorites, R.I.P. 2005-2012
you will always be loved
3 years ago#6
Damn Prism, you couldn't be more off-point to the TC's question or outright wrong in consideration to the mod itself.
---
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco
3 years ago#7
Prismsblade posted...
Biaz posted...

Depends on if weather or not you think it will improve your exp, personally I find the whole thing sicking that players would rather betray the developers intentions, and morph this game into something it wasn't meant to be just to full their own fan-boyish/elitists needs, instead of simply excepting this game for want it was.

But to each their own.

Modding a game=betrayal

You heard it here first.
---
Ridley: *Adjusts monocole* Why, I've become civilized, my dear Samantha! Anyway, come, sit, have some tea. -Master_Warlord7 Same Time Posts: 8
3 years ago#8
Prismsblade posted...
fan-boyish/elitists needs

instead of simply accepting this game for want it was

I don't see the need to be saying all that when all the TC's asking for is a way to use the mod. Personally, unless the TC specifically ask for our opinion about how we feel about modding in general, I think it's better to be on point with what he's asking.

Anywho TC, currently PM isn't supported right now due to the large difference in codeset between the two regions. They have plan to do this for the PAL region when PM is nearly completed but until then you'll have to wait.

If you're going to "change" your Wii, you're on your own on that one but I do have one advice: Be sure to following exactly the steps whatever guide gives you. Most people brick their Wiis because they can't follow simple, yet long, instruction.

EDIT: If you simply want to play PM, unless you're going to use the Wii for other purpose I probably say it isn't worth "changing" your Wii.
---
"Heheheh..."
"Being dark just puts a greater demand on intellectual maturity -- you have to be smart for it to work." ~ Crono Maniac
(edited by The_Lost_Sabre)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived