This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Project M for PAL?

#1BiazPosted 10/7/2012 4:55:16 AM
I know it's not officially supported right now, but is there any workaround?
or are there at least plans for the near future to make it work with PAL Wiis?
---
If you think you are good at something, there's an Asian on YouTube better than you.
#2TheSpiderSense5Posted 10/7/2012 7:32:28 AM
I believe so...
---
You talk, they listen. They talk, you don't listen.
I've just made being a boss that much easier for you guys.
#3Biaz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 12:05:51 PM
well, I found this guide:

http://smashmods.com/forum/thread-4609.html

though my Wii isn't softmodded yet. how difficult is it and is it really worth it just for this game?
---
If you think you are good at something, there's an Asian on YouTube better than you.
#4PrismsbladePosted 10/7/2012 4:04:50 PM
Biaz posted...

though my Wii isn't softmodded yet. how difficult is it and is it really worth it just for this game?

Depends on if weather or not you think it will improve your exp, personally I find the whole thing sicking that players would rather betray the developers intentions, and morph this game into something it wasn't meant to be just to full their own fan-boyish/elitists needs, instead of simply excepting this game for want it was.

But to each their own.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#5GactivefyPosted 10/9/2012 5:01:59 PM
Prismsblade posted...

fan-boyish/elitists needs

instead of simply excepting this game for want it was

i was considering putting a witty statement after the quote here, but i think the stupidity here is pretty self-explanatory
---
"Stop it with the sexual innuendos, guys. This is a serious question." - Meteorites, R.I.P. 2005-2012
you will always be loved
#6MetalKirbyPlushPosted 10/9/2012 11:28:17 PM
Damn Prism, you couldn't be more off-point to the TC's question or outright wrong in consideration to the mod itself.
---
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco
#7TheWayofPiePosted 10/11/2012 5:10:53 AM
Prismsblade posted...
Biaz posted...

Depends on if weather or not you think it will improve your exp, personally I find the whole thing sicking that players would rather betray the developers intentions, and morph this game into something it wasn't meant to be just to full their own fan-boyish/elitists needs, instead of simply excepting this game for want it was.

But to each their own.

Modding a game=betrayal

You heard it here first.
---
Ridley: *Adjusts monocole* Why, I've become civilized, my dear Samantha! Anyway, come, sit, have some tea. -Master_Warlord7 Same Time Posts: 8
#8The_Lost_SabrePosted 10/14/2012 1:47:34 AM(edited)
Prismsblade posted...
fan-boyish/elitists needs

instead of simply accepting this game for want it was

I don't see the need to be saying all that when all the TC's asking for is a way to use the mod. Personally, unless the TC specifically ask for our opinion about how we feel about modding in general, I think it's better to be on point with what he's asking.

Anywho TC, currently PM isn't supported right now due to the large difference in codeset between the two regions. They have plan to do this for the PAL region when PM is nearly completed but until then you'll have to wait.

If you're going to "change" your Wii, you're on your own on that one but I do have one advice: Be sure to following exactly the steps whatever guide gives you. Most people brick their Wiis because they can't follow simple, yet long, instruction.

EDIT: If you simply want to play PM, unless you're going to use the Wii for other purpose I probably say it isn't worth "changing" your Wii.
---
"Heheheh..."
"Being dark just puts a greater demand on intellectual maturity -- you have to be smart for it to work." ~ Crono Maniac