Stupid Furry idiots are ruining our beloved games!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. Stupid Furry idiots are ruining our beloved games!
7 years ago#1
Ok, so Twilight Princess has the damn wolf change and furry spirits, and I know see and hear that the new Sonic game will have Sonic transform into a werewolf (No doubt someone will soon point out to me ANOTHER example out/soon to come out)

So what the hell, Video game developers? Why are you catering to the taste of a small but vocal community of sick bestiality freaks? Do they somehow think that these stuffed-animal-humpers are a huge fanbase now, despite the fact that one individual can easily create dozens of accounts and websites online and make hundreds of crappy XXX art over a small period of time?

So what next? Will Mario now be permanently a Raccoon? Will Megaman be given a questionably giant fur covered "tail" that shoots from his crotch area? IS THERE NO SHAME?!
7 years ago#2
Sorry, you're not funny.
7 years ago#3
I agree. Need I remind you OP, that you are on the Internet?
---
THEN DROP THAT SCIENCE
SSBB: 4296-2711-8654
7 years ago#4
Uh oh, looks like I offended some closet furry's.........
7 years ago#5
I am using FireFox.

. . .

*umfs browser*
---
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul." -Tycho, Penny Arcade
therushisonsummer2004
7 years ago#6
Gee, you're so smart.
---
What need have swine for freedom? Swine are happier being kept... and consumed.
7 years ago#7
Werewolves have been around since the beginning of mythology. You're not going to change that. "Furry" has nothing to do with this.

---
"It was not the kid's power I misjudged; it was the power of the Triforce of Courage."-Ganondorf, (Ocarina of Time)
7 years ago#8
"Werewolves have been around since the beginning of mythology. You're not going to change that. "Furry" has nothing to do with this."

Riiiiight...... they just HAPPEN to put werewolves in zelda and sonic at the same time that furfreaks have been writing angry letters and petitions to them to do such a thing
7 years ago#9
Hmm, sir, i am afraid you are sort of a furry yourself.
Since trolls are some kind of animal, some got fur too.
7 years ago#10
Uh, Sonic was considered a furry LONG before Unleashed was revealed, TC.
---
"I wanna Pop Tart"
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  3. Stupid Furry idiots are ruining our beloved games!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived