Making the Wolf swim under water?

#1houstonmanPosted 1/5/2009 5:12:28 PM
I'm new to Zelda and new to Wii, so it's been a struggle getting a hang of all the controls and functions. I'm currently in that dungeon - the one right after I change into a wolf - and that annoying little laughing person has guided me through the sewers. She's now on the other side of a gate, and she's telling me to look down. I see where I'm supposed to swim, but I can't figure out how to get the wolf underwater. Any advice? (I know this must be so basic for Zelda vets....)
#2DragonerPosted 1/5/2009 5:17:19 PM
Aw, don't think like that. No one ever went through every Zelda game without getting stuck even once.

I'll tell you this: it's impossible to dive in wolf form. So find a way to lower the water level instead.
---
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul." -Tycho, Penny Arcade
therushisonsummer2004
#3Vuts_UpPosted 1/5/2009 6:18:18 PM
Haha I like your post Houston, I hope you enjoy the game.
---
Why is everyone so angry nowadays?
#4nishy6Posted 1/5/2009 6:21:02 PM
reeeeal subtle
---
kirby is more manly than you, LIVE WITH IT.
#5RakothurzPosted 1/5/2009 6:36:59 PM
Look around the sewers you'll find your answer.

If your still stuck consult a FAQ or walkthrough. Try doing this before asking a question.
---
"I think my henchman is broken, can I have another one?" - Tiggy_D
#6houstonman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2009 7:17:43 PM
Thanks a million Dargoneer! I'll give it a try.
#7houstonman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2009 7:19:06 PM
And thanks for the other responses. Appreciate it. Any suggestions for a reliable walkthrough? I get dozens when I google.
#8Vuts_UpPosted 1/5/2009 7:22:31 PM
What are you talking about? Look on this page right now, below the Game title and click on FAQs.
---
Why is everyone so angry nowadays?
#9DragonerPosted 1/5/2009 7:23:01 PM
:x Well, uh, considering this site is called GameFAQs, I think that's a step too far. Just click the FAQs tab up there and hit the first walkthrough on the list. CyricZ's should do fine.
---
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul." -Tycho, Penny Arcade
therushisonsummer2004
#10SmilinBobPosted 1/6/2009 6:53:47 AM
Awesome topic.

---
I'm losing my patients.