No lantern oil=Must sell the game

#1DAH_JoePosted 3/31/2012 10:24:05 PM
Seriously, this is a complete let down. I put a couple of hours into this game and got to the point where Iím supposed to rescue a couple of monkeys and I have no lantern oil. There is a cobweb where I'm supposed to burn and I can't get threw the other side. I don't really feel like replaying the entire game just because of this stupid mishap. This seems like a great game, but not worth an entire start over. I would if I bonded with the game, but I haven't.
---
Check profile for contacts.
#2The_BonesPosted 3/31/2012 11:41:40 PM
Must be an april fool's topic.
#3DrumguyPosted 4/1/2012 10:07:40 AM
The_Bones posted...
Must be an april fool's topic.

He shouldn't have to REPLAY the whole game unless he didn't save it.
---
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Metanoia (Ally code in profile)
#4DAH_Joe(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 6:38:13 PM
Nope, I'm being serious. I can't progress into the game because I don't have any more lantern oil. This sounds very lame, but it's true. I'll probably just play a Zelda game on the GBC, GBA, or the DS version. Or maybe wait until I buy a Wii U.
---
Check profile for contacts.
#5stha guyPosted 4/1/2012 7:58:36 PM
You should be able to leave and buy more oil. Perhaps you're overlooking something.
#6DrumguyPosted 4/2/2012 4:03:04 PM
You're not THAT far into the game, you can delete your file and start over if you really want. Otherwise, all you have to do is try to go back the way you came and find the guy that sells lantern oil. Twenty rupees solves your problem.

Just don't sell the game, that's beyond silly.
---
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Metanoia (Ally code in profile)
#7LegendofLink17Posted 4/2/2012 6:45:00 PM
You CAN'T be so oblivious as not knowing you can walk out the way you came and buy more right? And this takes a whopping 5 minutes
---
Mentsch tracht, Gott lacht.
#8link22uPosted 4/3/2012 10:44:45 PM
you know the guy you got your torch and oil from. And if you have an empty bottle in which you should have 1 by now and fill both lantern and bottle then return where you left off at.
#9Petite-DryadPosted 4/9/2012 4:42:44 PM
It's not too hard to having to exit the dungeon and head down to Trill's the macaw's shop which is just a little down the road from the dungeon entrance.
#10OsafuneKatanaPosted 4/15/2012 11:27:38 AM
Or if you're really stuck you could save and quit. When you load your file, problem solved.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets." -Dracula, Castlevania: SotN.