Read Before Posting v1.0

#31TrueDozenMarksPosted 8/4/2008 11:46:34 AMmessage detail
I doubt you know what he's going to try and figure out, like I do. :P

And yeah, Dim and Skittles can help me with some verification if you guys wish. When I figure it out, I'll just let one of you guys actually scribble it all up in Word or whatever's necessary for the FAQ and just credit me at the end or something for the parts I put in.
#32Tyrant_o_Terror(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2008 11:50:26 AMmessage detail
Yea, I figured that's how we'd do it. But I'm going to be BUSY as all hell for the first two weeks of the game so Dim will probably have to take over. I can help out where I'm needed, when I'm available.
---
Jezstr: "It is a good day to defend Too Human." park_bench: "You Always say that." Jezstr: "It always is..."
-Holiness
#33TrueDozenMarksPosted 8/4/2008 11:59:13 AMmessage detail
I won't have it ready for a few weeks, anyway.

Scribbling down every amount of HP, Strength, and Dexterity for all 5 classes from Level 1-50 is going to take a while.

Then, should I still feel the gumption to figure out more experience formulas and the like, that will take even longer.
#34Tyrant_o_Terror(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2008 12:19:06 PMmessage detail
Well good, give me some time to do what I need to. Send me a message on Live to tell me what he's working on!
---
Jezstr: "It is a good day to defend Too Human." park_bench: "You Always say that." Jezstr: "It always is..."
-Holiness
#35FallenOasisPosted 8/4/2008 12:20:11 PMmessage detail
Well if your going to have an actual FAQ part your welcome to steal from what I wrote. Just have to clean off the troll bashing bits from it. I did go through the trouble of actually writing informational stuff to it.
---
"Shoot first, then answer questions"
-Troll War Vet
#36Tyrant_o_Terror(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2008 12:22:24 PMmessage detail
Yea, we could put it in there in the actual "FAQ" section.
---
-Holiness
#37TrueDozenMarksPosted 8/4/2008 12:42:37 PMmessage detail
Ha. Sorry, I can't tell you what he's working on, Skittles. It's a secret!
#38DimascusPosted 8/4/2008 1:45:27 PMmessage detail
Probably wouldnt be a good thing to tell everyone what i am working on actually... lol

ToT, send me a friend request on live man. GT is in my Sig.
---
GT: Dimascus | Clan leader: www.bdsclan.com
#39Tyrant_o_Terror(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2008 2:00:10 PMmessage detail
Done and done my friend.
---
-Holiness
#40Too_Human_64Posted 8/4/2008 3:11:21 PMmessage detail
thanks for the info it was really helpful and there were no opinions just strait facts.