Read Before Posting v1.0

#41OvK_AssassinPosted 8/4/2008 4:49:09 PMmessage detail
Dang ToT you Seem like a straight forwaRD kind of guy i have been reading up on this game for a while.. kinda since my Battlefield started messing up because of the too many dog tags issue they were having.. and i sold it and put money down on this game.. and btw Great job on this post.. and i dont really get into the forums at all this is first game i have ever visted the forums everyday for lol but good job on the sticky and dimascus and dozen yall seem pretty tight also just wanted to point that out guessing yall are always on these forums too lol good luck on the FAQ stuff =)
#42Tyrant_o_Terror(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2008 5:24:18 PMmessage detail
Thank you Oak, I'm sure I speak for my colleagues as well when I say that.
---
Jezstr: "It is a good day to defend Too Human." park_bench: "You Always say that." Jezstr: "It always is..."
-Holiness
#43TrueDozenMarksPosted 8/4/2008 5:31:06 PMmessage detail
**** you. j/k

So, uh.... no more real new information to add to this here thread yet?
#44OvK_AssassinPosted 8/4/2008 5:45:15 PMmessage detail
Lol... nice and no there is no more to add to this from me ToT did a great job and btw.... name aint oak. its OvK lol =) and your not the only one to do that...
#45Tyrant_o_Terror(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2008 5:51:09 PMmessage detail
Well yea! Now that you mention it.

*UPDATE*
(I really only forgot to mention this, not so much an update.)
Co-Op:

There are three modes-
Create a Match, Quick Match (join an existing match), and Custom Match.

There will be three ways of loot dropping.
Round Robin- Drop for drop. (ie Drops would go You, me, you, me, you, me, etc)
Random- ....
Free for all- again "...."

Setting up a Co-op match-
Other than loot, you set up which section of each level you start in. Now, to encourage going through the levels over and over, you get tokens on each run through. The more tokens you get per run, the better the drop chart you will have at the end. This is to discourage boss runs only.
---
Jezstr: "It is a good day to defend Too Human." park_bench: "You Always say that." Jezstr: "It always is..."
-Holiness
#46DimascusPosted 8/4/2008 10:29:33 PMmessage detail
I would say ToT spoke for me, thanks and your welcome.

BTW ToT, got ur GT. Thanks man!
---
GT: Dimascus | Clan leader: www.bdsclan.com
#47Tyrant_o_Terror(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2008 7:45:31 AMmessage detail
So I was thinking, people won't need a walkthrough, as the game is linear, so what kind of FAQ would we do really? I guess we could go over enemies and bosses and how to beat them, with some sort of drop charts. Other than that....I don't know what else to put it in.
---
-Holiness
#48FallenOasisPosted 8/5/2008 7:57:41 AMmessage detail
status effects, what their names mean on weapons.

Like what annulment equates too.
---
"Shoot first, then answer questions"
-Troll War Vet
#49Tyrant_o_Terror(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2008 8:19:38 AMmessage detail
Yea good stuff.
---
-Holiness
#50DimascusPosted 8/5/2008 9:12:14 AMmessage detail
I was thinking...

We really dont need to do an FAQ if the TH wiki stand up right and does what it is suppose to, and it seems as tho it might. They have a good following and a more than abundant amount of info on it as we speak. But, I will be more than happy to work with anyone to do whatever for this game. Just, the one thing I am working on will be mainly for... well, we will see.

Have fun!
---
GT: Dimascus | Clan leader: www.bdsclan.com
"Be careful when you fight the Trolls... lest you become one!" -Me?