1. Boards
  2. Too Human
  3. Read Before Posting v1.0
8 years ago#91
I'm surprised he is still around.
"Shoot first, then answer questions"
-Troll War Vet
8 years ago#92
I had really high hopes for this game. I actually enjoyed the demo and I was hoping for good things...however it seems that this game is not gonna live up to what it should have been. I canceled my preorder and moved it to Mercenaries 2. I wonder what will happen with the two scheduled sequels? Two more flops or just cancelled games?
8 years ago#93
Awesome job TC
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
8 years ago#94
LMAO @ canceling a pre-order because someone else didn't like the game even though you liked the demo.

Thank you.
We are nothing more than footprints in spring's fleeting snow. What's the meaning of existence? To be remembered, farther than a few generations.
-Holiness
Mercenaries 2 is a renter, or an under $20 at best. I played the first one long enough to bag one of the 'Aces', and found I was completely bored of the game. Beyond better graphics, and a few new features, I doubt 2 is going to really re-invent the wheel.
SPOILERS AHEAD
I don't like you
"NO couch co-op"
That sucks!! I thought this game had this feature!!
so disappointed.
chicken turds
8 years ago#98
Dissonance2003
Posted 8/19/2008 9:13:44 PM
message detail

Mercenaries 2 is a renter, or an under $20 at best.

Oh wow! It's out already? I didn't think it shipped til 8/31. Where'd you find it?

Oh wait...
Well, robots are, of course, the monkey's natural enemy. - Yorick
Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
8 years ago#99
read my blog, i spoke my mind about too human
8 years ago#100
I don't think anyone should judge a game until you've tried it....Then again, I don't play games myself cause I hear they suck sometimes..
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
  1. Boards
  2. Too Human
  3. Read Before Posting v1.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

More topics from this board...
Rune Effects Guidesethgz9810/21/2010