2. Too Human
  3. Read Before Posting v1.0
7 years ago#91
I'm surprised he is still around.
---
"Shoot first, then answer questions"
-Troll War Vet
7 years ago#92
I had really high hopes for this game. I actually enjoyed the demo and I was hoping for good things...however it seems that this game is not gonna live up to what it should have been. I canceled my preorder and moved it to Mercenaries 2. I wonder what will happen with the two scheduled sequels? Two more flops or just cancelled games?
7 years ago#93
Awesome job TC
---
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
7 years ago#94
LMAO @ canceling a pre-order because someone else didn't like the game even though you liked the demo.

Thank you.
---
We are nothing more than footprints in spring's fleeting snow. What's the meaning of existence? To be remembered, farther than a few generations.
-Holiness
Mercenaries 2 is a renter, or an under $20 at best. I played the first one long enough to bag one of the 'Aces', and found I was completely bored of the game. Beyond better graphics, and a few new features, I doubt 2 is going to really re-invent the wheel.
---
SPOILERS AHEAD
I don't like you
"NO couch co-op"
That sucks!! I thought this game had this feature!!
so disappointed.
chicken turds
7 years ago#98
Dissonance2003
Posted 8/19/2008 9:13:44 PM
message detail

Mercenaries 2 is a renter, or an under $20 at best.

Oh wow! It's out already? I didn't think it shipped til 8/31. Where'd you find it?

Oh wait...

---
Well, robots are, of course, the monkey's natural enemy. - Yorick
Sometimes I doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
7 years ago#99
read my blog, i spoke my mind about too human
7 years ago#100
I don't think anyone should judge a game until you've tried it....Then again, I don't play games myself cause I hear they suck sometimes..
---
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
  1. Boards
  2. Too Human
  3. Read Before Posting v1.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

More topics from this board...
Rune Effects Guidesethgz9810/21/2010