Rune Effects Guide

#81WaterflamePosted 9/25/2008 5:00:48 PMmessage detail
nice

---
No, because nothing has infinite accuracy aside from symbolic manipulation, which is almost entirely abstract.
~Dabu
#82spinoza_43221Posted 9/28/2008 9:53:23 AMmessage detail
Is there a cap on rune effects like for example

thermal induction?

Can you reach a point where thermal induction procs a 100 percent of the time?
#83MrBooNPosted 10/8/2008 4:24:02 PMmessage detail
omg seth tnx for spreading the word, u helped many and myself.

THANK YOU!
#84LykenthroapePosted 10/24/2008 9:17:28 AMmessage detail
What is "Aggression"? I saw it on one of my weapons and wasn't sure exactly what it did.
---
Gamer Tag: Fa Mo, "All I got in this world are my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for nobody."--Tony Montana
#85sethgz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2008 4:30:34 AMmessage detail
I haven't posted on this board in awhile and i figured i needed to again so i'll answer a few of the most recent questions. To spinoza, Yes there is a cap on rune effects and when you get close to or at that cap the game should let you know. It's usually pretty low but it differs in each rune. To Lykenthroape, Aggression is your "aggro" which is a commonly used term usually in PC gaming which basically means your aggravation or how much you aggravate your enemy. The more "aggro" you have the more your enemy will focus on you. It's really only useful when playing with other people on Xbox Live. If you have a defender who can take a lot of damage and a berserker who can't, it would be favorable for the defender to have a higher aggression than the berserker. To MrBooN, Your welcome and thank YOU for your enthusiasm! I'm back! ;)
---
Gamertag: NXR Alpha X
#86LykenthroapePosted 11/4/2008 1:23:19 PMmessage detail
Thanks, I knew what Aggro was from WOW but I just never really put that together in my head.
---
GT = Fa Mo
If you have a tough job to do, find the laziest person you know, and they'll tell you the easiest way to do it!
#87paralakzPosted 11/15/2008 7:55:40 PMmessage detail
I am curious about one thing. When I complete a rune, it has an Insert action for X. What does this do?
---
I wanna plow into you like a drunk driver into a school bus.
#88CrzcloudPosted 11/17/2008 1:22:04 PMmessage detail
bumpo

is this little faq up in the faq section?
---
"Old school gamer looking for something new......"
-less talk more action-
#89_AbBaNdOnPosted 1/26/2009 1:08:04 AMmessage detail
@paralakz. Either you have not stuffed RUNES into your charm(also required to activate them) or its just there so you can insert a completed charm into a higher level charm as everything lv2 and higher takes other charms instead of runes.

Im not very happy with this guide. Its missing a bunch of crap. It should be broken down like.

status ailments
beneficial
melee generic
sword
staff
axe
ballistic generic
pistol
rifle
cannon

So people can really plan how to make stuff. And a section detailing charms and how they work. Each section could have recommended set ups so people know whats the best combination of runes and charms. I feel totally overwhelmed. How many empty slots does the best equipment in the game have??

Anyways I guess Soothing is the opposite of Aggresion ?? Does it help with single player and make you invisable ??

---
"If you want some.........come get some"
#90TrueDozenMarksPosted 1/26/2009 3:09:40 PMmessage detail
Depending on whether you enjoy the effects pre-built in to the Aesir weapons or not (and whether you're Human or Cyber), you'll generally be able to get 18-32 free slots for adding Runes (3 with a pre-set Red for Aesir, 4 for Altruist and those Level 50 Human Orange weapons that can all come with 4 empty slots, and probably a Seeker's weapon for Cyber if you don't like the Red that much.... do they even have Seeker ballistic weaponry?)

I tend to say that every build period should use at least 12 pre-set Red Runes, consisting of 4 Armor (to get to 80% out of 90% max at the very least), 2 Health, 2 All-Skills, and 1 Resistance Rune for each of the four damage types. After that, go with what you would need for your class or playstyle.