Anyone still playing?

#1matteehPosted 10/2/2012 5:31:12 AM
Just got the urge to play this game again and wanted to see if anyone else is still playing 'cause apparently this game has multiplayer? Never realized that before...
#2cmburchPosted 10/3/2012 5:42:52 PM
Got the game today at GS for $6. Do not have a gold account. So I will play it solo.
#3ERA2000Posted 10/9/2012 2:10:21 PM
I've had this game for a LONG time, yet i'm just now starting to play it. I'm a bit sad now because there's so much potential in this game. I'm getting a ridiculous amount of enjoyment out of this game considering how many things make me want to kick baby seals.
#4EgocentrismPosted 10/13/2012 3:09:05 PM
ERA2000 posted...
I've had this game for a LONG time, yet i'm just now starting to play it. I'm a bit sad now because there's so much potential in this game. I'm getting a ridiculous amount of enjoyment out of this game considering how many things make me want to kick baby seals.

I'm also playing this game for the first time since I originally purchased it years ago. It really is an amazing rpg and it didn't get the attention it deserved. I think the one thing that turned people off was the combat controls. Using the right stick does take time to get used to.
#5GrandiAExtr17Posted 10/29/2012 7:32:44 PM
I have been in the mood to play this game again, if anyone wants to I am down to play my gamertag will be in my sig. I have some lvl 50s, but if you want to start fresh characters I am down.
---
I dont know about you but all this guy-on-guy action is making me kinda horny- HandgunsRule
GT:FlamesofBritten
#6rippertigerPosted 11/4/2012 1:12:00 PM
I plan on playing this again its been a while so ill probly start a new character.
---
my death has come but it was only the beginning of a WAR
Psyco Madman Rippertiger
#7GrandiAExtr17Posted 11/10/2012 10:28:35 PM
rippertiger posted...
I plan on playing this again its been a while so ill probly start a new character.

What's your GT? I'll play with you.
---
I dont know about you but all this guy-on-guy action is making me kinda horny- HandgunsRule
GT:FlamesofBritten