i got this game for 3 bucks

#1UnDeaDEchosPosted 11/1/2012 7:03:56 AM
simple question, how easy is it to put down? i've been looking for a game to play before bed, something i can do for 15-30, or even an hour tops and easily walk away from. my freinds tell me it's not worth it, and thats why i got it. should i stick to pokemon or would this be the game i am looking for?
---
Supreme underlord of Generation 90's http://i47.tinypic.com/219newp.jpg
i am a colored mantle of social flavor
#2FaDRainPosted 11/2/2012 3:18:19 PM
In my opinion it is a very underrated game.

As for the question, no, it isn't really a game you can pick up and play for half an hour and then stop. You could....but I don't see how. I was absolutely riveted to it.
#3jesse7150Posted 11/2/2012 5:09:13 PM
It;s awesome, the type of game you'll fall asleep running through one more hallway.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.
#4Guirec730Posted 11/4/2012 6:52:56 PM
Big fan of the game, but it doesn't necessarily denote checkpoints very well (IE, when it would be okay to stop).

However, once you are good at the game and have a pretty tough character, the longest level in the game is only a little over an hour and a half.
---
Tell them to send the next most dangerous.
#5Guirec730Posted 11/4/2012 6:56:38 PM
On the other hand, you can do a reasonable loot run in under half an hour following the GRENDL glitch and spider farming.

The drop rates are just beastly, though. I've gone for 4 hours without a red.
---
Tell them to send the next most dangerous.
#6UnDeaDEchos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 9:44:10 PM
oh dear, sounds like a game i won't go to sleep playing.
---
Supreme underlord of Generation 90's http://i47.tinypic.com/219newp.jpg
i am a colored mantle of social flavor
#7jesse7150Posted 11/6/2012 11:33:23 PM
Guirec730 posted...
On the other hand, you can do a reasonable loot run in under half an hour following the GRENDL glitch and spider farming.

The drop rates are just beastly, though. I've gone for 4 hours without a red.

I never got my last red piece, after hundreds of hours. 5 gs i still dont have.
---
Today I step into the shoes of a great man, a man by the name of Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho.