Need help with achievements

#1alch3mistPosted 3/26/2013 5:55:47 PM
I'm a lvl 50 Human champion and still haven't found any of the 7 Elite armor pieces for a suit.

It seems like I've collected over 7,500 items and that achievement still hasn't popped up.

And I'm still stuck on 3 out of 4 unstoppable achievements(ice forest,world's serpent and Hel)

and when it comes to the cyberwells I guess I have to start a new character to get that one.

And I still haven't found any lvl 3 charms.

Can one trade me any elite armor and lvl 3 charms?? Or help get the unstoppable achievements(lvl 50 bioengineer/defender would be a great co-op partner) ? Or help me get 7,500 items??
---
"there's a book that claims the world was created in 7 days a best seller too"- Vidic
#2MattheauPosted 3/28/2013 3:24:25 AM
alch3mist posted...
I'm a lvl 50 Human champion and still haven't found any of the 7 Elite armor pieces for a suit.

Not surprising. Finding all of them in 20 hours of straight farming is incredibly lucky. Not finding all of them after hundreds of hours of farming still wouldn't be that surprising.

It seems like I've collected over 7,500 items and that achievement still hasn't popped up.

You can check this on the leaderboard.

And I'm still stuck on 3 out of 4 unstoppable achievements(ice forest,world's serpent and Hel)

It's actually easier to do this in single player. If you played long enough to get the grinding achievements, you really shouldn't have much trouble doing this.

and when it comes to the cyberwells I guess I have to start a new character to get that one.

No, you can get that on New Game+.

And I still haven't found any lvl 3 charms.

They are incredibly rare, although you should find at least one in the Aesir World Tree at higher levels.
#3palesiusPosted 3/29/2013 10:31:11 AM
I'm willing to help with human champion armor or runes (i have a incomplete set of cybernetic commando armor 5/7)

I need teamwork takedown, should only take a few minutes. GT is palesius.
I don't have Live Gold at the moment, but I do have a 48 hour pass that i can activate with if we can hook up some time.
#4palesiusPosted 3/29/2013 11:49:04 AM
to be clear i do have a full set of human champion armor, and the only thing i have left is teamwork takedown, so i don't really feel a need to hang on to it, just want to 100% the game.
#5alch3mist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 4:36:25 PM
if you still have 48 hour gold pass and it works I would like to help you out

My new gamertag is now "InugamiTheHound" send a friend request ASAP
---
"there's a book that claims the world was created in 7 days a best seller too"- Vidic
#6alch3mist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 8:23:55 PM
palesius posted...
I'm willing to help with human champion armor or runes (i have a incomplete set of cybernetic commando armor 5/7)

I need teamwork takedown, should only take a few minutes. GT is palesius.
I don't have Live Gold at the moment, but I do have a 48 hour pass that i can activate with if we can hook up some time.

if I get a chance maybe over the weekend(some huge college projects and tests are coming up) I'll added you and we can play together.
---
#7palesiusPosted 4/4/2013 8:12:16 AM
sorry response was slow, i thought tracking the topic would send me emails when a reply was posted, guess not :) I sent a friend request on XBL
#8alch3mist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2013 3:33:41 PM
alright thanks to palesius I got my lvl 50 human champion elite armor.

Now all that's left are 3 unstoppable achievements, 7,500 items,all cyber wells and complete a lvl 3 charm.
---
#9Magus87Posted 4/18/2013 1:28:40 AM
I'd be up to help, I still need Unstoppable: Ice Forrest and epic armor set as well.
---
"The black wind howls... One among you will shortly perish"
-Janus/Magus, Chrono Trigger | XBL: Magus87
#10alch3mist(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2013 3:01:02 PM
Magus87 posted...
I'd be up to help, I still need Unstoppable: Ice Forrest and epic armor set as well.

are you a lvl 50 human champion. I let you borrow my armor so you can get the achievement.

as for the ice forest. Just hit me up with a friend request

GT:InugamiTheHound
---