Emperor of Fire ? He glows till 15th turn, is this normal ?

#1Dragoner89Posted 3/12/2011 1:49:34 PM

Am trying to defeat the Emperor of fire and it says you can't hit him when he's glowing, but when does he stops glowing ? Is this a glitch of some sort or what, he never stops glowing it's unbelieveble...

#2Dragoner89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2011 2:06:18 PM

I went a second time and after 40 turns he never stopped glowing, did this ever happen to anyone ?

#3Runner_stylePosted 3/12/2011 3:27:13 PM
I didn't experience this myself. He only glowed a maximum of 3 turns for me 1 turn when I decided to attack him while he was still 'lit up' (you can attack him 3-4 times while Karin is still 'aware' (lit up) a 5th time will give you a game over.
---
If you want to know what a lobotomized person acts like just pay attention to a console fanboy.
#4Dragoner89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2011 5:58:04 AM

I tried attacking him on the 3rd turns, I tought I had him, but the Mysterious guy said again I knowcked him out. The stupid mob keeps glowing no matter what, what is wrong, you think its my game ? doesnt make any sense to me.

#5Dragoner89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2011 6:26:06 AM

OMFG, I tought it was the whole mob glowing red that had to stop but I noticed the Blue light (magicore) now I go him in 2 turns, pretty easy with the Poseidon, hehe. It was my mistake, I knew it couldnt be the game or else I would of had the same comments somewhere on the web.

Thanks

More topics from this board...
Wow, really?tyrongkojy112/8 6:07PM