Remember when you knew the weight and armor bonus of all items?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. GunZ The Duel
  3. Remember when you knew the weight and armor bonus of all items?
3 years ago#311
i transferred all of my accounts that weren't banned/deleted i think, haven't tried logging in though

last i checked, my aardvark account was stuck with no items/zero bounty somehow...
---
or you can do a wall run and run on the wall whilst shooting your enemy into the dark and deep beyond.
3 years ago#312
aardvark, lol
---
Rock won't eliminate your problems, but it will sort of let you dance all over them. \m/
3 years ago#313
if you guys have a wii/brawl or a computer that's beefy enough to run a wii emulator and like ssbm/ssbb, you should play project m

http://projectm.dantarion.com/

it's a brawl mod that ports melee physics into brawl and does other cool things (new moves for a lot of characters/rebalancing/new stages), and you don't need to hack your wii to play.

it's not complete so there's a couple of characters missing (yoshi, ice climbers, samus, kirby, metaknight, olimar) and there are some minor issues/differences from melee that you'd notice if you played melee a lot, but it's pretty good.
---
or you can do a wall run and run on the wall whilst shooting your enemy into the dark and deep beyond.
3 years ago#314
First post for me in this topic is when I have finally become a sage.
3 years ago#315
congrats on sagehood
---
So take this wine and drink with me, let's delay our misery
Save tonight, and fight the break of dawn
3 years ago#316
wooshwooshwoosh
---
3 years ago#317
Kawufix I can't believe that is still your sig.
3 years ago#318
it's quite a great sig, what's the original full quote?
---
You can't outrun the infection. "Well you can, like living in Hawaii! The plane was supposed to go to Hawaii but Francis was like 'I hate Hawaii!'"
3 years ago#319
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/928753-gunz-the-duel/reviews/review-109766
---
3 years ago#320
path of exile
---
  1. Boards
  2. GunZ The Duel
  3. Remember when you knew the weight and armor bonus of all items?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived