should we make a gunz board facebook group

#11SeraphLancePosted 1/11/2013 9:47:26 AM
Kawufix posted...
one of the only things going for gunz 1 was cancelling/k-style, and going by gameplay videos, it doesn't look like gunz 2 has k-style or anything that could replace it. and chances are that MAIET's learned how to code by this point, so they probably won't accidentally make something like gunz 1 again.

*sadface*

I'm gonna keep watching it, ever hoping. RaiderZ was a disappointment. Maybe MAIET is forever doomed to be one of those companies that can only create a good game accidentally.
---
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
#12ss100gokuPosted 1/13/2013 1:51:08 AM
GunZ was the first game that I actually try-harded, shame to see it kinda died off.

I kept trying to transfer my character over to the new server for nostalgia reasons primarily, but it kept bugging out and wouldn't let me. Good memories though.
#13RudrigPosted 1/16/2013 9:30:15 AM
GunZ is a computer game that will never truly die off as long as there is so much as one player like me who will keep that little flame burning in his heart of hearts, and who will pass that little flame on to his children. And those children will pass that flame on to their children...until one day, finally, that little flame will start a new fire. A fire that will burn in the hearts of a new generation. A fire that will grow and grow. Fueled by the dreams of men. A fire of hearts. So that the whole world will be on fire. So that it's something to live for. And on that day many a men will see it. And many a men will rise. And many a men, on that day, will fight. Because they all know it. Because it will be from that same little flame. And all of them, because of that, every single living breathing one of them, will feel it in their burning hearts of hearts. That only one can be the best. Only one can be the very best. And they will fight for that. And that will be a fight to see.

And that will be a fight to wait for.

The day will come.
---
IGN: Ella-May
Grab it like a rabbit. Let's work it.
#14bbloxyPosted 1/16/2013 4:35:01 PM
this summer
#15bigtwoPosted 2/1/2013 6:45:06 PM
wheres the facebook group guys i wanna join it so i can see all of you irl
---
"bigtwo" wins this topic. - Lord_Cohliani
make sure you have enough gigabytes. cant do nuthin without gigabytes
#16Swordfish712Posted 2/1/2013 10:12:36 PM
Dutch_inc posted...
oh gosh, GilGilGil

Rifle user extraordinaire

i was p good back then

why are you guys still here
---
Orz
#17PenguinLord2324Posted 2/12/2013 1:45:26 PM
Rudrig posted...
GunZ is a computer game that will never truly die off as long as there is so much as one player like me who will keep that little flame burning in his heart of hearts, and who will pass that little flame on to his children. And those children will pass that flame on to their children...until one day, finally, that little flame will start a new fire. A fire that will burn in the hearts of a new generation. A fire that will grow and grow. Fueled by the dreams of men. A fire of hearts. So that the whole world will be on fire. So that it's something to live for. And on that day many a men will see it. And many a men will rise. And many a men, on that day, will fight. Because they all know it. Because it will be from that same little flame. And all of them, because of that, every single living breathing one of them, will feel it in their burning hearts of hearts. That only one can be the best. Only one can be the very best. And they will fight for that. And that will be a fight to see.

And that will be a fight to wait for.

The day will come.

Dis make me cride, evary tiem!!!@
---
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.
#18DutchSkyPosted 2/13/2013 2:05:17 PM
cry of laughter, so cliché
---
Rock won't eliminate your problems, but it will sort of let you dance all over them. \m/
#19Divine_VyseXPosted 2/18/2013 9:39:38 PM
It's been such a long time...

I really missed it.
---
Not a big fan of signatures anymore.
#20LeoVariantPosted 2/20/2013 9:18:11 AM
you should do it.
---
I have a deep emotional attachment to RPG's. I feel that when I play them, my soul is gaining experience. - Devoted2Alchemy