so gunz 2 is on steam greenlight

#1a5ny5Posted 3/25/2013 12:29:36 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133839622

MAIET Games [developer] 9 hours ago
I understand where you're coming from with the k-style issue. I too loved k-style and thought that it was one of the best features of Gunz 1. However, as some of you might remember, we never intended to develop k-style but it was rather created by players. K-style in fact originated from a glitch. Also, although k-style was loved by the majority of old fans, it created a huge entry barrier to newbie players at the same time. In Gunz 2, we wanted to make the game accessible to much bigger number of gamers. Our goal is to keep the stylish action but make the control easier. We also added other features such as class system to keep veteran players interested, too. We want you to remember that it was you, the players, who came up with k-style, and we believe that you will come up with even more unique ways to enjoy GunZ 2: The Second Duel. You'll see my point once you're in the game.

gunz 2 confirmed to have no kstyle
#2SeraphLancePosted 3/25/2013 4:49:11 PM
It's been confirmed (not to have K-style) for a while now.

I might check it out, but I'm not expecting anything great. K-style was quite literally the only reason the first game was any good at all.
---
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
#3samansulasPosted 3/26/2013 3:15:51 PM
SeraphLance posted...
It's been confirmed (not to have K-style) for a while now.

I might check it out, but I'm not expecting anything great. K-style was quite literally the only reason the first game was any good at all.

True. Without k-style in original gunz it be nothing more than a game that might be fun for a bit but then gets extremely borining while other first person shooters would be way more fun gunz be but because of k-style it was really good and additive to play.
#4KawufixPosted 3/27/2013 12:30:10 PM
would still play probs
---
or you can do a wall run and run on the wall whilst shooting your enemy into the dark and deep beyond.
#5ALotOfThemFacesPosted 3/27/2013 12:39:51 PM
I'm sure most of us are gonna play cause nostalgia goggles.
---
"He called me a 13 year old (Witch I am) But, he's 8 GG NO RE." - lol, gunzfactor
#6bbloxyPosted 3/28/2013 11:57:26 AM
you are aware of the multiple videos of gunz 2 on youtube right? no k style.
#7bbloxyPosted 3/28/2013 11:59:40 AM
ALSO

I understand where you're coming from with the k-style issue. I too loved k-style and thought that it was one of the best features of Gunz 1. However, as some of you might remember, we never intended to develop k-style but it was rather created by players. K-style in fact originated from a glitch. Also, although k-style was loved by the majority of old fans, it created a huge entry barrier to newbie players at the same time. In Gunz 2, we wanted to make the game accessible to much bigger number of gamers. Our goal is to keep the stylish action but make the control easier. We also added other features such as class system to keep veteran players interested, too. We want you to remember that it was you, the players, who came up with k-style, and we believe that you will come up with even more unique ways to enjoy GunZ 2: The Second Duel. You'll see my point once you're in the game.

I said this exact thing and a certain user on this board called me dumb. HA! In yo face.