how do you fly?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Flyff Gold
  3. how do you fly?
7 years ago#1
where do you get the boards to fly?
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~| ~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
7 years ago#2
At level twenty, go to the center of town near a big statue. There's a lady there with the word "Station" above her head. I recommend you wait until you can atleast buy the level 3 board (Or broom, if you're into that stuff. o.O) Everything below it is useless.
---
"My idea of family fun doesn't involve MY DAD'S SUN-RIPENED BAG!" ~ Lauri Elliot; in response to a family nudist park o.o
7 years ago#3
thx, i'm slowely starting to know everything about the game.
---
7 years ago#4
... If you insist...

... My guide is still up if you need to reference something. XD
---
"My idea of family fun doesn't involve MY DAD'S SUN-RIPENED BAG!" ~ Lauri Elliot; in response to a family nudist park o.o
7 years ago#5
dude, i love when high lvls buff you with like 10 different things, at lvl 19, i was gaining like 10% in 5 mins, even under horrendous lagg where you can't see how much dmg you were doing. the lagg is due to a cable wire being cutt, but i'll get a replacement.
---
7 years ago#6
Only 10% in 5 minutes with buffs? o.o What class are you and what in the hell are you training on? You should be beating things 5 or 6 levels higher than you! Get your ass in that cave and beat on some Mutant Bangs, bi!
---
7 years ago#7
i said it was because of lagg.
---
7 years ago#8
Red Bull.
---
"I always like a dog so long as he isn't spelled backward."
  1. Boards
  2. Flyff Gold
  3. how do you fly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived