how do you fly?

#1L0rdCrumpPosted 2/7/2008 7:29:14 AM
where do you get the boards to fly?
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~| ~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#2omnedroid11Posted 2/7/2008 8:14:53 AM
At level twenty, go to the center of town near a big statue. There's a lady there with the word "Station" above her head. I recommend you wait until you can atleast buy the level 3 board (Or broom, if you're into that stuff. o.O) Everything below it is useless.
---
"My idea of family fun doesn't involve MY DAD'S SUN-RIPENED BAG!" ~ Lauri Elliot; in response to a family nudist park o.o
#3L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2008 8:15:42 AM
thx, i'm slowely starting to know everything about the game.
---
#4omnedroid11Posted 2/7/2008 8:22:31 AM
... If you insist...

... My guide is still up if you need to reference something. XD
---
"My idea of family fun doesn't involve MY DAD'S SUN-RIPENED BAG!" ~ Lauri Elliot; in response to a family nudist park o.o
#5L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2008 10:10:49 AM
dude, i love when high lvls buff you with like 10 different things, at lvl 19, i was gaining like 10% in 5 mins, even under horrendous lagg where you can't see how much dmg you were doing. the lagg is due to a cable wire being cutt, but i'll get a replacement.
---
#6omnedroid11Posted 2/7/2008 1:00:04 PM
Only 10% in 5 minutes with buffs? o.o What class are you and what in the hell are you training on? You should be beating things 5 or 6 levels higher than you! Get your ass in that cave and beat on some Mutant Bangs, bi!
---
#7L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2008 3:22:42 PM
i said it was because of lagg.
---
#8FatalisticPosted 2/7/2008 5:02:05 PM
Red Bull.
---
"I always like a dog so long as he isn't spelled backward."