Differences between versions?

#1KingSproutsPosted 12/15/2009 4:47:06 PM
I started in like v7 so I would like to know why everyone says the game got worse as it went on.
Be specific please.
---
Currently playing: Little Kings Story and Boom Blox Bash Party.
#2TitanStrikePosted 12/15/2009 6:18:04 PM
i dot think hat it got any worse, but the good changes are a new continent, and it is easier to level.
---
Demian Server-Character name:KITTYONFIRE, FIREKITTY, and DaFuzz
Epic Fail
#3cuteboi100Posted 12/16/2009 4:39:16 AM
It got worse because of the players,immigrants,people who don't speak english,people who are young and 6-10 and the noobs who think maplestory is too hard and coming to flyff to get a new start.
---
Kira is coming for you.GT:iHaruyuki
Flyff server:Mushpoie IGN:SatansPillow,HeroicPillow,ScaryPillow,Phantom1337.
#4BowsaaPosted 12/16/2009 3:02:35 PM
Just flame the noobs. It's fun.

I personally think that if you don't speak English, don't play a game that is in English. It's kind of annoying, trying to talk to people who don't. I ended up having to rip myself for a tank once, because the guy was Spanish and didn't know what I was saying.
---
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
#5VardinatorPosted 12/17/2009 9:49:24 PM
Here I am, thinking it was all the new skill system, the uncalled for nerfing of several classes, removal of Power Dice, the relative rarity of the new upgrade items, incredibly powerful integrations that cost a lot (increasing the gap bewteen rich and poor players), the Lord system, and constant updates exclusive or preferable to Cash Shop users.

... Meh, must be the Spanish. =/
---
High! Voltage! Rock and roll!
XBL: Vardinator
#6firetacoPosted 12/18/2009 12:19:52 PM
Darn i thought it was the rainbow race ^
#7KerwenTwPosted 12/19/2009 2:58:28 AM

Here I am, thinking it was all the new skill system, the uncalled for nerfing of several classes, removal of Power Dice, the relative rarity of the new upgrade items, incredibly powerful integrations that cost a lot (increasing the gap bewteen rich and poor players), the Lord system, and constant updates exclusive or preferable to Cash Shop users.

... Meh, must be the Spanish. =/

New skill system is better really, PD were a bad idea in the first place, upgrade items seem fine now, cash shop stuff is annoying but hey, it's still free to play.

Came from V7 myself and it's been fine.
---
Cake
#8VardinatorPosted 12/20/2009 7:55:53 PM
New skill system is better really,

You came into the newer skill system. It came in V7. Durr-hurr-hurr.

PD were a bad idea in the first place,

Made more sense than Sunstones. Upgrading is chance; what better representation that a magical die?

upgrade items seem fine now,

They aren't as common now. I used to get Power Dice rather often when I trained at Bangs. How is that "fine?" Sunstones should have been kept at the same rarity as Power Dice, and it's not fair that they weren't.

cash shop stuff is annoying but hey, it's still free to play.

Free to play, pay to enjoy.

Came from V7 myself and it's been fine.

I came from V7 too. It's not fine. It's terrible.
---
High! Voltage! Rock and roll!
XBL: Vardinator
#9Extic_FrefterPosted 12/25/2009 10:20:50 AM
I came from the tail end of V6.
It was better then. It was even kind of fun. <__<;
---
I don't care if the mods mark me for this but let it be known. For my own sanity's sake, I'm blocking Extic... - Neji__Hyuuga
#10Oni_KariudoPosted 12/25/2009 11:48:56 AM
Vardinator just won this thread.
---
If you play the Warhammer 40,000 tabletop game and you're 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!
GT: Hentai Fanboy