Ryu Hit accuracy Issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire III
  3. Ryu Hit accuracy Issues

User Info: mrunkownlss

mrunkownlss
4 years ago#1
Let me lay down a little background before I ask my question. I'm a fan of Breath of Five games, (except the last one) So during the summer months or when I can't find new games to play, I go back to the old ones. I said all of this to point out that I've played Breath of Fire multiple times already.

I've been playing Breath of fire III for 16+ hours and I've been really frustrated with how often Ryu was missing. Normally it's 22 of 25 hits, versus the 6 out of 10 hits. I'm use to Momo Being that inaccurate, but not Ryu. It's almost unplayable at this moment.

Is there a way to increase a character accuracy? As long as Ryu keeps missing that much, I'm gonna have to move over to another game.
Be a Example, not a Excuse.

User Info: kazin1979

kazin1979
4 years ago#2
There is an accessory and a master that both increase accuracy,not played for awhile so I can't remember were.
Is Ryu on the front row? Is his weapon affecting his accuracy?
The wheel of time turns...

User Info: mrunkownlss

mrunkownlss
4 years ago#3
kazin1979 posted...
There is an accessory and a master that both increase accuracy,not played for awhile so I can't remember were.
Is Ryu on the front row? Is his weapon affecting his accuracy?

I restarted over and now he's hitting right. I normally used that item on MOMO because she has the worst hit % of *any* game I've played.
Be a Example, not a Excuse.
  1. Boards
  2. Breath of Fire III
  3. Ryu Hit accuracy Issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived