Ryu Hit accuracy Issues

#1mrunkownlssPosted 7/16/2012 5:44:01 PM
Let me lay down a little background before I ask my question. I'm a fan of Breath of Five games, (except the last one) So during the summer months or when I can't find new games to play, I go back to the old ones. I said all of this to point out that I've played Breath of Fire multiple times already.

I've been playing Breath of fire III for 16+ hours and I've been really frustrated with how often Ryu was missing. Normally it's 22 of 25 hits, versus the 6 out of 10 hits. I'm use to Momo Being that inaccurate, but not Ryu. It's almost unplayable at this moment.

Is there a way to increase a character accuracy? As long as Ryu keeps missing that much, I'm gonna have to move over to another game.
---
Be a Example, not a Excuse.
#2kazin1979Posted 7/24/2012 11:56:58 AM
There is an accessory and a master that both increase accuracy,not played for awhile so I can't remember were.
Is Ryu on the front row? Is his weapon affecting his accuracy?
---
The wheel of time turns...
#3mrunkownlss(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2012 7:49:19 PM
kazin1979 posted...
There is an accessory and a master that both increase accuracy,not played for awhile so I can't remember were.
Is Ryu on the front row? Is his weapon affecting his accuracy?

I restarted over and now he's hitting right. I normally used that item on MOMO because she has the worst hit % of *any* game I've played.
---
Be a Example, not a Excuse.