What if Glasss Lady is actually...(not what you think)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. What if Glasss Lady is actually...(not what you think)

User Info: baba_n_k

baba_n_k
7 years ago#1
...a good guy?
Or the prodigal promised cool character. OMG that'd be so epic!
Baba of the holy soul

User Info: iamscyn

iamscyn
7 years ago#2
^ sorry to burst your bubble but the cool character is someone that we don't know of. it's not going to be her. sorry. she still is an awesome character though.
weak point=massive damage

baba_n_k
7 years ago#3
Lol, well, if though she won't be the cool dude, she COULD still be a good guy, no?
I actually secretly wish she's the "wielder" of Alexander.
Baba of the holy soul

iamscyn
7 years ago#4
^
she could dude. we have seen allegiance switching in FFs. not unlikely. as for alexander, it doesn't matter for me if it was hers, as long i get to see alexander in this game. if she was to have a summon though,i think she should have a BAMF summon. XD

User Info: zypher85

zypher85
7 years ago#5
SHE should be the one with Odin.
Your opinion is equal to a grain of sand. Grains of sand only matter when rolled into a ball that is big enough to make a real impact when it hits something.

iamscyn
7 years ago#6
^ or maybe gilgamesh.

User Info: zypher85

zypher85
7 years ago#7
Gilgamesh, Bahamut, maybe even Ifrit. I think Odin is a match but SE alrdy killed that dream.
Your opinion is equal to a grain of sand. Grains of sand only matter when rolled into a ball that is big enough to make a real impact when it hits something.

User Info: doug1291

doug1291
7 years ago#8

^she will have odin after she somehow steals it from lightning, then lightning will get a real lightning summon at some other point in the game. (maybe ixion so they could have a horse vs horse battle! then again i would rather see ramuh, even though i hate him)

baba_n_k
7 years ago#9
lol dou that post was conusing :p
I just want her not to be this creepy vilain everyone wants her to be. I mean, she's already my favorite character. And all I remember about her is that awesome thing she said: "for every task, there's a perfect tool".

ANd I sincerely hope there's gonna be a b****slap scene between her and Vanille maybe lol (Lightning would be Okay, but Vanille...yuuuum :D)
Baba of the holy soul

iamscyn
7 years ago#10
^ i hope the 3 get threesome. awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. What if Glasss Lady is actually...(not what you think)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived