What if Glasss Lady is actually...(not what you think)

#1baba n kPosted 8/8/2009 6:30:20 PM
...a good guy?
Or the prodigal promised cool character. OMG that'd be so epic!
---
Baba of the holy soul
#2iamscynPosted 8/8/2009 6:33:43 PM
^ sorry to burst your bubble but the cool character is someone that we don't know of. it's not going to be her. sorry. she still is an awesome character though.
---
weak point=massive damage
#3baba n k(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2009 6:37:26 PM
Lol, well, if though she won't be the cool dude, she COULD still be a good guy, no?
I actually secretly wish she's the "wielder" of Alexander.
---
Baba of the holy soul
#4iamscynPosted 8/8/2009 6:42:04 PM
^
she could dude. we have seen allegiance switching in FFs. not unlikely. as for alexander, it doesn't matter for me if it was hers, as long i get to see alexander in this game. if she was to have a summon though,i think she should have a BAMF summon. XD
---
#5zypher85Posted 8/8/2009 6:44:57 PM
SHE should be the one with Odin.
---
Your opinion is equal to a grain of sand. Grains of sand only matter when rolled into a ball that is big enough to make a real impact when it hits something.
#6iamscynPosted 8/8/2009 6:50:14 PM
^ or maybe gilgamesh.
---
#7zypher85Posted 8/8/2009 6:51:25 PM
Gilgamesh, Bahamut, maybe even Ifrit. I think Odin is a match but SE alrdy killed that dream.
---
Your opinion is equal to a grain of sand. Grains of sand only matter when rolled into a ball that is big enough to make a real impact when it hits something.
#8doug1291Posted 8/8/2009 6:52:27 PM

^she will have odin after she somehow steals it from lightning, then lightning will get a real lightning summon at some other point in the game. (maybe ixion so they could have a horse vs horse battle! then again i would rather see ramuh, even though i hate him)

#9baba n k(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2009 6:55:59 PM
lol dou that post was conusing :p
I just want her not to be this creepy vilain everyone wants her to be. I mean, she's already my favorite character. And all I remember about her is that awesome thing she said: "for every task, there's a perfect tool".

ANd I sincerely hope there's gonna be a b****slap scene between her and Vanille maybe lol (Lightning would be Okay, but Vanille...yuuuum :D)
---
Baba of the holy soul
#10iamscynPosted 8/8/2009 6:58:48 PM
^ i hope the 3 get threesome. awesome.
---