how to beat odin?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. how to beat odin?
5 years ago#1
how am i suppose to beat odin?
5 years ago#2
Okay, I don't usually do this, but I've been on the boards for like half an hour and I've seen five of these topics.

Please, use the search function. Just type in "Odin" and you'll find a plethora of useful topics. Enjoy!
---
GT: Slavic Slammer
PSN: Deadly_Bear
5 years ago#3
how do u serch
5 years ago#4
Scroll down until you see the search bar.
---
What do I look for in a girl? A triple nipple.
(>o(>O_O)>
5 years ago#5
Make Lightning a medic and keep healing Hope.
---
"What are you staring at? Oh no, dream on pipsqueak. It's not gonna happen" - Larxene
5 years ago#6
Odin is supposed to be hard? easy on first try o.O
5 years ago#7
Make Lightning a medic, throw on some potions after Odin's first couple of attacks(I could never get Cures off fast enough to heal either me or Hope in time), then heal Hope until you see the prompt to press square.
---
<Obvious Troll> is Obvious! - Gamefaqs Troll Raid 2010(Gfaqsraid)
I love Vanille!http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-09/art/ff13-oerba-dia-vanille.jpg
5 years ago#8
People had trouble with Odin...? How?
I have yet to find this game even slightly hard. Maybe later it gets a bit more difficult, but I doubt it.
5 years ago#9

make a war& peace paradigm which allows lightning to attack odin while hope heals... but have hope cast protect on shell on both your party members first. when he puts his shield up (sideways)to defend like position. switch to a dual casting and fire magic at him which gets his chain guage up quick.. when he goes to attack again switch back to war and peace to heal and such. may need to use a couple pheonix downs. and shell and protect a couple times.. but its a repeat process. just when his shield is up make sure you dual cast :).

5 years ago#10
Start with the Symbiosis paradigm (Lightning a Medic and Hope a synergist). After Hope cast Protect and Shell on you both, switch to War & Peace, and keep having Lightning attack. Then when Odin puts up his shield, switch to Doublecaster? (both Ravagers) and spam magic; this will increase the gauge a lot. Then when his shield comes back down, go back to War & Peace, then 2xRavager when shield is back up, rinse and repeat. This method is pretty fast.
---
Bring back to pre-patch Model 1887s; nobody complained about Commando until these were taken out. Maybe they helped counter Commando? O.o
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. how to beat odin?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived