FFXIII has the best character development I've ever seen

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. FFXIII has the best character development I've ever seen
6 years ago#1
You start out not liking at least a few of the main characters, as the story progresses and you find out more about each character, you begin to love every character.

I'm near the end of Chapter 9 right now and this is as much fun as I've ever had playing a game.
Its a masterpiece.
6 years ago#2
inb4 no you are wrong
6 years ago#3
Stop it.
The Broncos will win the Super Bowl in the next 10 years!
PSN: EpicKetchup XBL: Fa1lb0at
6 years ago#4
Yeah, I hated Hope at first. At Chapter 10 though, I actually like him now. I like all the characters as a matter of fact.
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
6 years ago#5
There's going to have to be some serious ****ing progression for me to take back what I've thought about Lightning, Hope, and Sarah so far.
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/diolookout/gtaIVkoolpicture.gif
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 3-13 / Georgia Bulldogs 8-5
6 years ago#6
Best ever character development in a Final Fantasy, or all games?
6 years ago#7
Ya, I don't know if I'd say 'ever,' but the game does do a great job of explaining each character, of letting them develop, and of having them form relationships with each other. Really, really well done. For whatever reason I don't really like snow, but it's just an opinion obviously. XD.
6 years ago#8
I'll agree to that, I was very impressed with the characters in this game. Particularly Sazh, who actually seems one of the most realistic characters in a game.

Unless most games where you are like "I must save everyboooooody" *charges in* Sazh seems to have a sense of self-preservation...like any sane person would.
PSN: Addfwyn
Now playing: FFXIII
6 years ago#9
I agree
6 years ago#10
Um, no. XENOGEARS had the best character development, play some more RPGs before you start declaring what's best.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. ~CJayC, June 3rd 2003
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. FFXIII has the best character development I've ever seen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived