chapter 5 end boss

#1LiquidMGSolidPosted 3/16/2010 6:44:26 PM
It took me 16 minutes to kill the plant boss the kept changing elements... ( target time 8 minutes )

Everytime i tried to stagger the enemy it would bring my HP down to 1/4 . It partly based on luck because he kept attacking my main characters with every attack so i just used medic the whole time.

0 stars .
---
PSN: Serionus
#2pokemondoPosted 3/16/2010 6:45:44 PM
Thanks to some helpful posters here, I made a Medic/Medic paradigm before this battle, and whenever bulbasaur did his helicopter petal of death move, I just used that.
#3dragonx500Posted 3/16/2010 6:46:25 PM
The trick is buffs in the symbiosis paradigm, and using libra.
---
Roses are red. Violets are blue. Assuming control. This hurts you.
#4AstroDeafPosted 3/16/2010 6:56:34 PM
LOL.. good one by using Pokemon " bulbasaur ".

I know its very difficult and challenge. I keep forward and back many times from switch to Medic/Synethic, Sabotaic & Ravager, and Ravager & Commender.

It is hard challenge.

I am now in area that have weird energy ball that can change weather of SUNNY and RAINING.

---
Inspiration:
Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.
#5pokemondoPosted 3/16/2010 6:58:51 PM
Damn, those Wyverns are fun!
#6LiquidMGSolid(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2010 7:00:03 PM
yeah i was buffed it didnt seem to help me but i had 2500 spare crystalium i didnt want to use it as i want to max out ravager & commando so i was probably a bit weaker then i should be.
---
PSN: Serionus
#7glyde69Posted 3/16/2010 7:08:51 PM
Just beat him, myself. Took me forever. I was gung ho early on and staggered him(where I took half his life really quick), but he turned vicious and I played defensive the rest of the fight. I went with War and Peace after the initial stagger and SLLLLOWLY grinded it out. I think I beat him right around the target time.

I'm loving this game so far!
---
Gamer Tag: Wally Digital PSN name: Wally Digital Wii Code:2550-7930-3602-5785
#8SniperDood1Posted 3/16/2010 7:13:04 PM
Good strategy: First start with your basic com, rav. Then right while he is doing the leaf whirl deal, switch to med,med as your characters are being hit, after you are fully healed, move on to com, med while he is hitting you, then when he does the element change, switch back to com, rav and rinse and repeat until he is finished. You might want to switch to med,med when he starts bombing you with pods.

Definitely level your crystallium up, mine was maxed out when I went to fight the boss.
---
S M U C B D L O I N M A I L N D A S L
Tell me what this makes you think.
#9sirrus86Posted 3/16/2010 7:13:11 PM
I keep forward and back many times from switch to Medic/Synethic, Sabotaic & Ravager, and Ravager & Commender.

Not sure if you meant it, but the way you spelled the roles made me laugh my ass off XD
#10PinehearstPosted 3/17/2010 12:57:17 AM
This boss was fun took me 3 mins and no pheonix downs and i didn't use the synergist role once just use medic/medic and com/rav sooooooooooooooooo easy. BTW using libra helps for magic.