How do you unlock the final Titan trial?

#1PostagaPosted 3/18/2010 1:10:33 AM
I've gone through every path, still missing the last one. Not sure what I'm supposed to do.
#2zzenigmaxzzPosted 3/18/2010 1:13:03 AM
when you finish a path does the screen at the end show all of the missions completed?

if so then the only thing i can think of is you need to 5 star all of the titan missions

---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII
XboxLive Gamertag: ZZenigmaxZZ PSN ID: zzenigmaxzz
#3Postaga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2010 1:14:42 AM
You have to five star all of the titan missions before you can do the final challenge? Ugh, that's bogus.
#4zzenigmaxzzPosted 3/18/2010 1:15:42 AM
im about to finish my final 2 missions in the trials now ... when i finish ill let you know if it unlocks since i know i didnt 5 star all of them yet

---
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XIII
XboxLive Gamertag: ZZenigmaxZZ PSN ID: zzenigmaxzz
#5Alky88Posted 3/18/2010 1:16:22 AM
Are you sure you've completed every single battle in the trials? You don't need to 5-star every battle unless it's been changed from the Japanese version.
#6randomsentinelPosted 3/18/2010 1:16:48 AM
no when you do all of the other missions (35-50) on the D set of tiles in the trial gauntlet there's a purple waystone that activates now. it takes you to 51 instead of the E tiles.

attacus isn't hard, he just has an absurd amount of HP.
---
I have tribal spirit. Does this mean I'm cool now?!
GT: ShuffleXBL
#7Silicon-XPosted 3/18/2010 1:32:30 AM
You don't have to 5 star all of them.

AFter you've finished every mission, you go through it again, and in the area where you would normally pick between the last two missions, there will be a 3rd Cie'th stone that was previously dormant. That gives you 51.

Which is stupidly easy.
#8Postaga(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2010 1:35:59 AM
Got it. Thank you very much for the quick replies.
#9hieikumaraPosted 3/18/2010 1:46:16 AM
SPOILER

but you still want to 5 star them since thats requirement for a trophy.

i still think all weapon and accessory trophy is bogus.
You being able to earn money, or big money from ADamantoise is pure luck.

it takes me three minutes to take out a rong gui. i have rare chance for every one in battle.
I spend a whole 5 hours. i only got like 6 of those trapezedron and only 8 platinum ingot.

i don't know if others are luckier than me, but i got plain bored of this game just hunting rong gui.

on a side note, for heavens sake, rong gui has 16 mil HP. How come it is so useless that i can take it out in 3 minutes. there should be some absurd enemy that is hard to kill. but the only remotely hard enemy is the last mission enemy (the flying reborn cie corpse). took me four tries before i could 5 star it.

---
"The strong one doesn't win, the one who wins is strong."