The odin battle?

#1TooTooP2Posted 3/19/2010 4:39:31 PM
At the beginning of the battle I go for double dose right away but even if I cure my partner as fast as I can he still ends up getting killed. How do I keep my partner alive throughout the battle and also is it true I only need to constantly attack the enemy and the purple bar will go up all the way?
---
PSN: happydudey
Playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Blazblue, Heavy Rain
#2CybermythPosted 3/19/2010 4:42:32 PM
use libra, it tells you the ways to get his gestalt bar up. if you havent already go back and grind for a bit it makes it easier.
---
---
BUT I CANT GO AND BUY A 360 THAT WOULD BE LIKE GOING FROM A GOOD COLLEGE TO COMMUNITY COLLEGE WITH GIRLS FULL OF STDS AND ALL UGLY AND FAT! - kiridark
#3jm0327Posted 3/19/2010 4:46:31 PM
I was have a rough time with this battle too (just did it today actually.. lol) .. so i equiped spark rings on both my characters, and I made a custom paradigm (or whatever they're called) and made Light heal and Hope buff, and also one with both of them cure. I also used potions instead of cure until they were both buffed b/c I tried with just Light using cure and it wasnt fast/efficient enough to keep the team alive. Im sure they're moments that ppl beat it w/ just cure, but Im also sure Odins attacks differ each battle... But anyways, once buffed, switch between Light commando and Hope Ravage and one where both heal. Healing and combos add to the defeat bar. Hope that helps!!
#4KishinZephritePosted 3/19/2010 4:51:57 PM
start up with rav/syn....then rav/rav after protect and shell is on both of them, then rav/med if you get near critical hp, then switch off to rav/rav again.
---
MW2 1st prestige 5.0 K/D
WaW 3rd prestige 4.0 K/D PSN: KishinOmega
#5xHawkzxPosted 3/19/2010 4:52:28 PM
- Fortisol & Aegisol before cutscene prompting battle
- Double Cure as it attacks
- RAV/COM as it defends...
Woo....
#6TooTooP2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2010 5:59:26 PM
Fortisol & Aegisol before cutscene prompting battle
I'm guessing I have to equip that?
---
PSN: happydudey
Playing: Final Fantasy XIII, Blazblue, Heavy Rain
#7PulseCocoonPosted 3/19/2010 6:00:36 PM

Start with an Aegisol or start with Commander/Synergist to buff up your characters.