How Do You Get Your Hands On Dark Matter?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. How Do You Get Your Hands On Dark Matter?
6 years ago#1

Without buying it for a stupid 800K! The price is just too high. Two hours of gil grinding for one component is to upgrade my mag/str accessory is madness.

6 years ago#2
Rare drop from Shaolong Gui
I baked some cookies. I tell you not to eat any. You eat a cookie. I respond by locking you in the basement until you starve to death. -Jesus_S_Preston
6 years ago#3
do the circle of ci'eth stones hunts, then kill shaolong gui's for a 25% chance, if you 5* the fight.
PHD in Awesomeness
"tru tru-since even now the economy has hit the monsters in FF games so hard they won't give you any Gil"-ColonelGuile on FFXIII
6 years ago#4
thats the only way to get it until you can farm long guis.
(\__/)
(=';'=) PSN: PANDA510
6 years ago#5
Long Guis drop the same things as Adamantoises, except they have a 5% chance of dropping Traps instead of 1%. Only place you'll get Dark Matter as a drop is from Shaolong Guis (5% chance thankfully).
6 years ago#6
which one is shaolong guis?
6 years ago#7

if i can farm those bastards i would not need any dark matter. no enemy could stand up to me if i could do that. not even king cieth #64

6 years ago#8
small blue turtle dino thingy
PSN - ReNeGaDe13X
6 years ago#9
the adamantortoise also tranformed?? i thought that only adamantoise, i've got platinum without knowing that thing, im dummy >_>
6 years ago#10

if i can farm those bastards i would not need any dark matter. no enemy could stand up to me if i could do that. not even king cieth #64

Shalong Gui are way easier than Mark 64. Trust me.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. How Do You Get Your Hands On Dark Matter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived