Are the Sprint Shoes worth breaking/better than a Tetradic Tiara?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Are the Sprint Shoes worth breaking/better than a Tetradic Tiara?
6 years ago#1
The Tetradic Tiara's got some pretty mean stuff on it and it seems like a waste to dismantle it for the 1 buff the Hermes Sandals/Sprint Shoes has (although I've always been a fan of Auto-Haste gear)... However, I heart the Tetradic Tiara's buffs don't last very long... So basically, I'm asking if you guys would rather have the Sandals or the Tiaras? Also, which one's buffs last longer?
Desperately trying to learn Arakune, Noel and Nu-13 in BlazBle...
PSN: TheEduaves
6 years ago#2
They last roughly 18 seconds.
One of THE most useless accesories, imo.
Sprint SHoes last..longer.
Envy's all looks! She's just a pretty boy!
6 years ago#3
You can make sprint shoes by upgrading Hermes Sandals
.: I'm like time itself, I'm gonna kill you inevitably - Immortal Technique:.
GT: Squirrel Cheeks - PSN: JoeBreezy414
6 years ago#4

wouldnt the tetradic accessory serve you better as a crown? for critcal defensive buffs rather than auto-buffs

6 years ago#5
@JoeBreezy: I know that but isn't the only way to get Hermes Sandals breaking up a Tetradic Tiara?
Desperately trying to learn Arakune, Noel and Nu-13 in BlazBle...
PSN: TheEduaves
6 years ago#6
"They last roughly 18 seconds.
One of THE most useless accesories, imo. "

which is about as much time as you have to 5 star lower missions with your postgame team so think again

I lost my signature again.
6 years ago#7
Personally, I'd rather have the Sprint Shoes. Seriously, the Auto-Haste from them is invaluable. Combine that with a Whistlewind Scarf for the +10% ATB Charge Time, and you're in God Tier.
My interpretation of reality is different than yours. Don't destroy my reality, even if it is a fantasy.
6 years ago#8
I just switch to SYN,SYN,SYN you'll get the buff you want just save the accessory slots for physical/mag def acc,negative stats acc, and 4th slot is up to you
NES,Genesis,Saturn,PS1,PS2 Slim,PSP 5.50 Gen-D,PS3 160GB Owner
PSN: Zero4ph
6 years ago#9
In addition to the ones you get in the storyline, there is a mark mission that drops tiaras, and you can get one more from the chocobo hot and cold. I dismantled one for the sandles and upgraded it to the shoes, and have had them equiped ever since. Have yet to equip a tiara once...and I'm well past the end of the game.
I have zero tolerance for zero intelligence.
6 years ago#10

"They last roughly 18 seconds.
One of THE most useless accesories, imo. "

which is about as much time as you have to 5 star lower missions with your postgame team so think again

Except if you're taking less that 18 seconds to 5 star missions, all the protection buffs are completly useless.
Care to try again?
Envy's all looks! She's just a pretty boy!
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XIII
  3. Are the Sprint Shoes worth breaking/better than a Tetradic Tiara?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived