Are the Sprint Shoes worth breaking/better than a Tetradic Tiara?

#1baby blastodermPosted 3/26/2010 9:40:27 AM
The Tetradic Tiara's got some pretty mean stuff on it and it seems like a waste to dismantle it for the 1 buff the Hermes Sandals/Sprint Shoes has (although I've always been a fan of Auto-Haste gear)... However, I heart the Tetradic Tiara's buffs don't last very long... So basically, I'm asking if you guys would rather have the Sandals or the Tiaras? Also, which one's buffs last longer?
---
Desperately trying to learn Arakune, Noel and Nu-13 in BlazBle...
PSN: TheEduaves
#2NicoGrimmPosted 3/26/2010 9:41:54 AM
They last roughly 18 seconds.
One of THE most useless accesories, imo.
Sprint SHoes last..longer.
---
Envy's all looks! She's just a pretty boy!
#3JoeBreezyPosted 3/26/2010 9:42:07 AM
You can make sprint shoes by upgrading Hermes Sandals
---
.: I'm like time itself, I'm gonna kill you inevitably - Immortal Technique:.
GT: Squirrel Cheeks - PSN: JoeBreezy414
#4enzyme36Posted 3/26/2010 9:44:54 AM

wouldnt the tetradic accessory serve you better as a crown? for critcal defensive buffs rather than auto-buffs

#5baby blastoderm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2010 9:45:58 AM
@JoeBreezy: I know that but isn't the only way to get Hermes Sandals breaking up a Tetradic Tiara?
---
Desperately trying to learn Arakune, Noel and Nu-13 in BlazBle...
PSN: TheEduaves
#6AnnuvynPosted 3/26/2010 9:46:06 AM
"They last roughly 18 seconds.
One of THE most useless accesories, imo. "

which is about as much time as you have to 5 star lower missions with your postgame team so think again

---
I lost my signature again.
#7AlltraPosted 3/26/2010 9:48:16 AM
Personally, I'd rather have the Sprint Shoes. Seriously, the Auto-Haste from them is invaluable. Combine that with a Whistlewind Scarf for the +10% ATB Charge Time, and you're in God Tier.
---
My interpretation of reality is different than yours. Don't destroy my reality, even if it is a fantasy.
#8JosephboyPosted 3/26/2010 9:48:55 AM
I just switch to SYN,SYN,SYN you'll get the buff you want just save the accessory slots for physical/mag def acc,negative stats acc, and 4th slot is up to you
---
NES,Genesis,Saturn,PS1,PS2 Slim,PSP 5.50 Gen-D,PS3 160GB Owner
PSN: Zero4ph
#9subdermalPosted 3/26/2010 9:50:09 AM
In addition to the ones you get in the storyline, there is a mark mission that drops tiaras, and you can get one more from the chocobo hot and cold. I dismantled one for the sandles and upgraded it to the shoes, and have had them equiped ever since. Have yet to equip a tiara once...and I'm well past the end of the game.
---
I have zero tolerance for zero intelligence.
#10NicoGrimmPosted 3/26/2010 9:50:15 AM

"They last roughly 18 seconds.
One of THE most useless accesories, imo. "

which is about as much time as you have to 5 star lower missions with your postgame team so think again

Except if you're taking less that 18 seconds to 5 star missions, all the protection buffs are completly useless.
Care to try again?
---
Envy's all looks! She's just a pretty boy!