How many missions should I do before moving on to Chapter 12? *spoilers

#1KingLucaBlightPosted 4/3/2010 6:47:34 AM
Are there any missions with great rewards I should do before moving on to chapter 12? I've done the first 28 or so and the B ranked ones where the stones are in the circle as well as mission 55 for the growth egg.

Are there any other missions with useful rewards I should do before moving on?

I really don't like the way the missions are set out. The game doesn't let you know which ones you've already done and I couldn't be bothered walking around and examining stones to find out.
#2Smasher993Posted 4/3/2010 6:51:05 AM
Go to map on the menu and press square to go to your mission menu
---
PSN: solidlightning
Need a clan? look no further as BOTC (Brothers of the Commissioned)wants YOU to join. http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx
#3KingLucaBlight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 6:54:50 AM
Sorry I worded that really poorly. The game does tell you what missions you've done but on the map the stones with completed missions and uncompleted ones show up in the same colour so there's no way of knowing which stone to go to next without manually checking each one.
#4jkeplingerPosted 4/3/2010 6:59:17 AM
While viewing the list if you move the cursor to one that you've done that starts on the map your on it will point it out for you to which cie'th stone that is.
#5Exkzol_CqistPosted 4/3/2010 7:02:11 AM
Smasher said it already. Square then Square.
---
PSN Name: Exkzol
Playing: Darksiders, Dante's Inferno, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Bayonetta, No More Heroes 2
#6eneringPosted 4/3/2010 7:05:14 AM
Also all the Cie'th stones that have an unfinished mission will glow on the map, it's really easy to see what missions you have done and not by just looking at the map. No need for the mission list.
#7KingLucaBlight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2010 7:07:10 AM
I didn't realise unfinished missions were indicated by a glowing Cieth stone. Should make things alot easier. Thanks.

Are there any other useful items worth getting apart from the growth egg before moving on to chapter 12?
#8albel112Posted 4/3/2010 7:25:27 AM
0 - all of em..

if u decide to go beond 20.. then ur owerpowered in final boss of the game
#9jackg2113Posted 4/3/2010 8:32:45 AM
but u have to do the first 26 or so to be able to get up the tower to end chapter 11 tho ^o)?
---
Life's a game, Play it don't write it
#10trunks76140Posted 4/3/2010 8:38:13 AM
but u have to do the first 26 or so to be able to get up the tower to end chapter 11 tho ^o)?

While you do have to do some missions to get up the tower, you don't have do the missions in chronological order. So you could totally skip 1-10 and go do 11-20 right off the bat if you wanted.

As for how many to do... As many as you want. You can go on w/o doing any of them (besides the needed ones in the tower) and it's not going to hurt you any really. Sure, there are some good rewards from doing some though. But you don't need them to beat the game.