How I beat Mission 55 (Neochu) in 2:32

#1kingohoodPosted 4/11/2010 1:42:58 PM
This is my technique on how I beat Neochu (Mission 55) in 2:52.

PARTY: Vanille (Leader)/Lightning/Snow

Requirements:

-Beaten Game (Therefore unlocked Stage 10)
-Mission 55 unlocked
-Party members must hae MAXED out primary roles
-Each member should have over 18000 HP (Including Vanille)
-5 TP
- A bit of skill would help :P

Paradigm Deck:

1. SAB/MED/SEN (BASE)
2. MED/MED/SEN
3. RAV/MED/SEN

Method:

Start off with deck 1. Toss a librascope REALLY fast (Try to get it in before you get knocked in the air.) Now let Snow take all the Damage, with lightning healing him at ALL times. With Vanille, simply spam death. EVERYONE knows that the hardest part of this battle is after killing Neochu, so just pray you kill him quick. If Snow has low HP, switch to deck 2 to heal him, then switch back. If Neochu casts Pollen or Screech, just retry the battle (Theres no use in wasting time healing after that.) Once he's dead, its time for something a bit unorthadox.

Switch to deck 3. Using Vanille, spam Firaga. Let snow take the damage, and switch to deck 2 if he needs healing. Now once the Picochu's have taken about 30000 damage, about 15 firaga's, summon Hecatoncheir. Now let him fight, while you spam firaga. Once youre about to die, go gestault. Now hold down the down button, and rapidly press A/X. This will raise the Picochu's stagger gauge really fast. Once you have 1 gauge left (It will stop automaticaly) use Gaein Salve Lv. 3 and it should stagger them all, and kill em all.
#2HeavenwargodPosted 4/11/2010 1:45:01 PM
simply spam death

This is the only part you needed to show us.
---
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS - Takamachi Nanoha Exceed Mode and Fate T. Harlaown Sonic Form by Alter
#32ndAtomiskPosted 4/11/2010 1:46:21 PM
Took me 14 seconds. That's what I call lucky.
---
Your mamas so something she did something somewhere in some sort of situation. ~ JaxxSC
#4kingohood(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2010 1:46:35 PM
On Ochu, sure. But the Picochu's take FOREVER to kill with death. The minimum it would take is like 15 minutes-45 minutes like that. It only takes 2-10 this way.
#5c_w_champPosted 4/11/2010 1:46:37 PM
Simply spam death and Firaga after......everybody's familiar with this strategy...>_>
---
ZipLOC Crew
#6kingohood(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2010 1:47:41 PM
But many people don't know about summoning, then spamming down+x.
#7AceviperPosted 4/11/2010 1:49:13 PM
because using renew is almost always a better idea
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#8kingohood(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2010 1:50:23 PM
Using renew is better for healing/reviving, but not better for killing those pesky picochu's.
#9z_HydroPosted 4/11/2010 1:51:09 PM

On Ochu, sure. But the Picochu's take FOREVER to kill with death. The minimum it would take is like 15 minutes-45 minutes like that. It only takes 2-10 this way.

Took me 8 minutes overall. Once i killed the Neochu, Fire on each picochu until there was two left, where I switch to RAV SEN RAV and killed them. Maxed Crystarium stage 9.
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/o0chao.jpg
#10kingohood(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2010 1:52:36 PM
8:00 is quite quick, but i's quicker this way... if you do it properly that is.