Rita gone?

#1CitanKainUzukiPosted 8/8/2012 9:11:25 AM
So, I've finished the Game On minigame / sidequest, and had Rita in my party. But when I did the Pirates Nest battle, Rita was gone from the party. She's been gone since,

Is this a glitch, or will Rita come back later on?
---
PSN: CitanKainUzuki
Now playing - Tales of Graces F (finished), Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (130 hours), Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection, Suikoden Tactics
#2KFCrispyPosted 8/8/2012 12:22:03 PM
if you send people on Dispatch quests, they will be unavailable to do the quests and you have to revisit Lalacle to get the quest report and character back.
---
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden
#3CitanKainUzuki(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2012 3:39:15 PM
I verified, and I didn't send any dispatch. If I did, I'd reload the data.

Pretty sure there'S a glitch.
---
Now playing - Tales of Graces F (finished), Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (130 hours), Mortal Kombat: Arcade Kollection, Suikoden Tactics
#4CitanKainUzuki(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2012 8:09:21 PM
Ok, I know what happened.

Rita fell victim to the perma death system.

I'll be careful from now on...
---
#5DW7stillrulesPosted 8/23/2012 10:13:56 PM
The key to this game is making sure nobody even has a chance of dying.

Training in the Ruins of Obel will help tremendously with that.

I accidentally got my Rene killed during the final battle when I was trying to get the God Hand, but other than that I never had any trouble with permanent deaths.
---
PSN ID: ravenith12
#6KFCrispyPosted 8/24/2012 4:44:54 AM
you can Restart any battle if someone dies (unless the battle is actually lost).... so you can experiment to some degree
---
suikosource.com - Your Source for Suikoden
#7Hotel_SecurityPosted 8/24/2012 1:15:24 PM
you can Restart any battle

Yup, I refused to have any perma-deaths so I did this plenty for some fights. Part of it was I used Tristan as a tank for a while but he’s wasn’t THAT great a tank and would get perma-killed a few times. Nalleo is killable but is a much better tank and he died rarely though his perma-deaths did cause a few restarts…they were few enough that I’d still use him. I didn’t use a lot of killable characters for other ones aside from safer ones like archers or magicians who don’t get killed as much. I did have Rene in almost every fight doing her treasure huntin’ and she’d get in trouble only rarely.