Notes to ggage's Walkthrough/Guide/True Ending

#1KoichimaruPosted 6/2/2010 4:27:47 PM
Currently making notes, corrections, and additions to ggage's True Ending Guide. I will post them as I finish the Historic Points, with the exception of HP1, which will be posted alongside HP2.

---
ASAGI! ASAGI! ASAGI!
Not changing this until Asagi gets her own game. ...This sig is going to be here awhile (it's already been here for like 3 years!!)...
#21ofaDragonPosted 6/3/2010 2:33:04 PM
alright, I'd like this alot.
---
spectral souls post game maniac
#3trumpets101Posted 6/3/2010 4:13:10 PM
I have a note to make for after HP6. When doing Simba, it says that after you go to Degonias Castle, you choose the Shiring Route. However, you have no option to choose when going through the scenes of Degonias and you go straight into the battle at Marian Rouge. After that, then you are given the choice of Shiring or the Forest of Light, which you choose Shiring. Also, the battle of Assilia Grasslands comes before the Gaugabur Woods and then finally the Castle Gaugabur battles.

Lastly, after you finish up the battles, you can go to Castle Gaugabur again for a scene before doing HP7. In DB27's FAQ, it has the final Simba scene after HP7, but try doing it before HP7 than hoping that you'll still be able to do it afterwards.
#4Koichimaru(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2010 11:17:55 AM
Thanks for the note, trumpets! That'll definitely help with my confusion in the part of the game.

---
ASAGI! ASAGI! ASAGI!
Not changing this until Asagi gets her own game. ...This sig is going to be here awhile (it's already been here for like 3 years!!)...
#5trumpets101Posted 6/10/2010 7:25:28 AM
I do have another note to add, but will need some help from others on what to do for a certain battle.

Neverland's final battle against Violet, Purple, and a bunch of Sordian Unit candidates are at Luka Cape, but there are multiple conditions to win this battle and ggage never specified which to do. I don't know if it really matters, but it could ruin my chances of getting Shiro if I take the wrong victory. The normal winning victory is to kill Violet or Purple, but the Special Victory is to kill all other soldiers. The problem with killing all other soldiers is that once one group is gone, more show up.

My ultimate goal would be to kill every single enemy, including Violet and Purple, but it would take some effort to keep their SP down so I don't get massacred from their specials. Also, it would be difficult to round up Violet, Purple, and the last soldier together for an all-out charge that would take all of them out since one has Parry and the other has Accelerate.

So, if anyone could give me advice on which victory to take, that would be really helpful. I just died after my first try and now I'm back to the last battle of BP 6. Not too far back.
#6Koichimaru(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2010 7:38:35 PM
I'm pretty sure you beat Violet or Purple to advance, though I can't confirm that on account of not having played that battle in over a year.

---
ASAGI! ASAGI! ASAGI!
#719chris73Posted 7/7/2010 9:34:33 PM
can i have a copy of ggage guide? pls... ty...
#819chris73Posted 7/7/2010 9:35:55 PM
19chris73 posted...
can i have a copy of ggage guide? pls... ty...

emailadd: christopherceniza@yahoo.com
#9ggagePosted 7/8/2010 1:54:10 PM
I can't remember the condition, but by the time i got there, i blasted them so fast i don't think it mattered.
#1019chris73Posted 7/8/2010 6:48:18 PM
can i have ggage guide? please... im really interested in the guide...