this or firepro?

#51MichelleX360Posted 1/18/2008 3:22:18 AM
Any wrestling game if the game has no selling like FP is not good no matter how more matches this game has or how many moves or if the Canadian destroyer is in the game, this is not Mortal kombat or tekken 4 actually it's >_> i call it wrestling wich the main and i repeat the main thing is to $ell a move, the game is not even hard to play but without selling there is no wrestling, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings but the true is the true V_V
#52Ginsu VictimPosted 1/18/2008 1:38:40 PM
I think you miss the main thing THE MAIN THING:

There IS selling in Fire Pro.

---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!!
- Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#53MichelleX360Posted 1/18/2008 2:45:02 PM
why would u think today's wrestling games is based on selling the animations, cause that's what wrestling it's all about it's a show ... I'm sorry i have Fire-Pro W. and i can 20 min match hit a tombostone 5 seconds later my opponent gets up!!! 0_0 nooooooooo!!!
#54Ginsu VictimPosted 1/18/2008 4:52:46 PM
But they pop up groggy. (Another form of selling)
Set that move to X instead of O and they'll stay down.
X they stay down, O they pop up groggy.
Japan isn't about Shawn Michaels levels of selling.

---
#55MichelleX360Posted 1/19/2008 12:24:36 AM

hey why compared to HBK? meh i give up arguing with u all, u seem not to understand what i'm trying to say about a wrestling game must have, but anyway have fun u all =]

#56Ginsu VictimPosted 1/19/2008 9:23:41 AM
^I understand what you're saying about selling. It's important to wrestling and is sorely missing in a lot of wrestling today....and Fire Pro has it, just not to the extremes you talk about (again, not something they do in Japan the way we do here).

There's a very good educational series by Raven put out by RF video that any would-be wrestler needs to watch. I believe it's called Secrets of the Ring. It's all about selling, heel heat, babyface shine, locker room etiquette, etc. There's also one by Bret Hart (I don't recall the subject), Jim Cornette (promos), and Jake Roberts (ring psychology, what else?). Well worth looking into.

---
#57MichelleX360Posted 1/23/2008 2:59:20 PM

Oh i forgot one more thing i'm selling my FPW, i was gonna give it for free but since u guys worship this game, i'm gonna sell it for $10 to make it worth just ps me