How do I land a flying attack without the opponent getting up so fast?

#1DeadorDead8Posted 1/16/2008 8:45:32 PM
How do I keep the opponent down longer so I can pull of a flying attack like the 5 star frogsplash or Flying headbutt which take I while to pull off. I could pull them off easy in every other Smackdown game except this one, is this some kind of glitch?
#2jzbadbloodPosted 1/17/2008 12:57:58 AM
It's not a glitch, but it is a huge gameplay flaw. You'll have to get the opponent red in the head + body and hard whip them into the exposed turnbuckle. That should give you enough time to pull off a high flying move.
#3SexySamSosa67Posted 1/17/2008 1:15:16 AM
You don't have to whip them into the turnbuckle, besides that'll make their backs facing upward so a Frog Splash wouldn't properly connect

What you do is a strong power move like a Chick Kick or a running spear, HHH spinebuster, etc

And yeah they have to be at least 1 red
---
I'll change this sig when the Cubs win the World Series. So I guess I'm keeping it forever, huh?
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=PakiSoldier31
#4Syko_darksidePosted 1/17/2008 2:58:30 AM
Whip them into turnbuckle, then run at them and press square, you should climb the top rope and they should fall into the middle of the ring. *Note: DO not strong Irish whip them*
---
Proud Leader of the PAC (People Against Cena)
You miss everything, you miss nothing
#5TommySatanPosted 1/17/2008 7:22:33 AM
If it's a no DQ match or the ref's down, a chair finisher should keep them down long enough. Busting them open almost always works as they start selling like there's no tomorrow, giving you enough time to hit a top rope move.
---
If it hurts, it means you're still alive
#6WarioMan34Posted 1/17/2008 10:10:05 AM
Kick their ass.
---
Fortune, fame; Mirror vain; Gone insane; but The Memory Remains...