Okay, **** it, I need help ._. *story spoilers*

#1Raven_VexusPosted 2/1/2008 10:21:45 AM
I've been trying for a while now to get the ECW revival storyline on the Smackdown! season, since the joining ECW option is the only one of the storylines I've yet to see.

But every single time, Cena wins the title at the rumble.

I accused RVD of hitting T.Lo, Cena wins it.
I check the season mode guide here on gameFAQs, it says accuse Cena to get the ECW story, so I accuse Cena, and Cena still wins it.
I accuse RVD and Cena once more, both times Cena still won it.

What am I doing wrong? Is it just random chance? Or is there another option I need to do that I haven't? (by the way, I'm using a CAW, so it can't be because of a character thing)

How does Cena manage to overcome the odds even in my game?!!
---
I'm the kind of girl who breaks out laughing today...
...over something that happened last week.
#2Zack_Attackv1Posted 2/1/2008 3:32:29 PM
I have had the same problem as well.
I too use a CAW and have gotten the ECW storyline in the past. But to date, I have had no such luck. I've even started the season over and made sure to make different decisions early on.
I just can't figure it out. Chances are it's most likely a software programming glitch :/

---
|M|A|R|I|A|
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻMy anti-drug™
#3Raven_Vexus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2008 4:33:22 PM
I think I figured it out, thanks to a poster on the PWB.

He said that he only got the ECW storyline as a clean fighter, so try making sure your CAW is set to clean tactics and that you do not side with Eddie in the Undertaker storyline. I also accused John Cena in the beginning if that helps to. Anyways, when I did this I got it, so maybe that will help ^^

Also, both times I got it by random luck, but how do you choose to get the Batista story on RAW?
---
I'm the kind of girl who breaks out laughing today...
...over something that happened last week.