This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I need some help....

#1STO-109Posted 2/21/2008 7:01:30 PM
I just got this game and I was using Rob Van Dam against Triple H. Well I got triple H down and I went up for the Five Star Frog Splash when....Triple H got up and moved. Usually they stay down and you hit your finisher but he kept getting up when I was trying to hit my frogsplash. Is there anyway I can get him to stay down?! Oh and I was using batista and I used the Pinning Batista Bomb and they kept kicking out. I had them on red and everything! Please help!
---
The Fear...The Pain....The End.....The Fury....The Sorrow..
You'll see...
#2ice beamPosted 2/21/2008 7:57:15 PM
yeah that was one of the flaws in this game, that the enemy gets up too fast when you're trying to hit your aerial finisher. the only sure way to connect with it is to irish whip your opponent to the corner, then run towards him/her and press Square to jump over him/her, and then you can hit your finisher.

---
fyi the minimum wage in kansas is $2.65
Three steps forward, two steps back...
#3ice beamPosted 2/22/2008 9:30:18 AM
oh i forgot to mention one crucial step before you do all that. you gotta remove the turnbuckle pad beforehand (done by pressing Square). it'll increase your chances of hitting your aerial finisher.

---
#4STO-109(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2008 10:47:53 AM
What about moves like the Pinning Batista bomb and 619?
---
You'll see...
#5STO-109(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2008 3:32:52 PM
help (Bump)
---
You'll see...
#6ice beamPosted 2/22/2008 4:32:18 PM
maybe you were playing on a submission match or something of that sort?

---
#7STO-109(Topic Creator)Posted 2/22/2008 5:37:21 PM
No. I was doing a normal title match. Cause Rey Mysterio was the World Heavyweight Champ and I was using batista. And I got Mysterio's body on red and I did the Pinning Batista bomb and he kicked out. I was like.... WTF?
---
You'll see...
#8Zack_Attackv1Posted 2/23/2008 2:58:17 PM
Excluding Taker's Tombstone, all other pinning moves have been made noticeably weaker in this game as opposed to others. You might try turning up the "finisher damage" slider all the way up in options but that's about all I can think of to rectify the problem.

---
|M|A|R|I|A|
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻMy anti-drug™
#9STO-109(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2008 7:53:54 PM
oh ok. Thanks dude. =)
---
You'll see...
#10ice beamPosted 2/24/2008 12:41:34 AM
ah i see what the problem is. no wonder. you mentioned you were playing a title match. as i recall, opponents are a little bit more tougher in title matches.

---