This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

06 online still up?

#1_chopsticks_Posted 3/2/2008 10:36:09 PM
Not really sure...Haven't had the time to test it and I heard from a friend that he keeps getting disconnected (although it could be his connection) every time he signs in. Thanks for the responses.

---
Everyone else's opinion isn't wrong! Only the people that disagree with my opinion, lol. -- yellow_skittle7
#2InsaneJusticePosted 3/3/2008 2:00:12 PM
Yeah its still up and running. But the server does sometime go whack after a certain time in the morning usually.
---
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Swanton! Swanton!
#3vipermckayPosted 3/3/2008 2:55:55 PM
Usually my buddy list vanishes. But yeah like the above poster said it's still up.
---
"Hank if your steering then who's taking off your shirt!!!" -Dale Gribble
#4_chopsticks_(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2008 10:22:34 PM
I see, one more question. Still a decent amount of people still go on?

Like 30-40?

---
Everyone else's opinion isn't wrong! Only the people that disagree with my opinion, lol. -- yellow_skittle7
#5Dogg420187Posted 3/4/2008 3:46:13 PM
Sure all with Hacks and 99 caws with power moves there still there if thats what you mean . . . .
---
-Get Your Popcorn Ready-
[Browncoat- Cpt] ~Board 570901~
#6wickedclown9470Posted 3/4/2008 4:36:18 PM
There is still quite a bit of people on. Although most are just horrible at playing, hack, or both. A lot of times, the people don't even play and just talk (Molly). It's kinda pathetic really, but I won't get into that part in detail; since it doesn't pertain to the topic at hand.
---
I am what I say I am & that is a Wrestling Game God!
Dude...Wait, what? Oh! I see. HELL NAW!!
#7vipermckayPosted 3/4/2008 10:54:18 PM
Yeah it's annoying when the lobby is full. Then there's like actually only 3 people who play.
---
"Hank if your steering then who's taking off your shirt!!!" -Dale Gribble
#8MichelleX360Posted 3/5/2008 4:56:20 PM
It's sad seeing people sitting around and just chat and just a few play the game turning this game to a social conquest, others try to ask me out so sad V_V
#9ice beamPosted 3/5/2008 6:37:02 PM
like people said, online nowadays is a joke. most don't even play. they just chat or trash-talk like babies. hey people, that's what AIM is for. quit hogging the lobby spaces for people who really came to play. and for the person who said there's usually about 30-40 people playing, what time do you come on? whenever i play (which is usually during the nighttime) there's only about 20 people all in the same lobby and doing nothing but chatting. Having singles matches is no problem but good luck trying to have a fatal four way match which i could never find three other people that want to participate.

---
fyi the minimum wage in kansas is $2.65
Three steps forward, two steps back...
#10gearratioPosted 3/5/2008 7:23:40 PM
Getting an opponent in a TLC match is a major hassle as it is. They just chat and hog the lobbies. As well, sometimes, a lobby shows the occupation number to be over 20. Like 23/20 or even once 30/20. I don't know wasup with that.

---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!