Create a superstar help.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. Create a superstar help.
8 years ago#1
I was on youtube looking up characters made on this game when I cam across one with a succubus from ragnarok online, and I really want to make one myself, but I can't do it unless I know what the attributes were used.(Like what she was wearing or her hair tyoe, etc...) Can anyone please give me this info?
If you want to get rid of your ghost then you need to exercise it. Make sure to bring it to the gym and have it lift weights.-Lord_Zarkoth
8 years ago#2
Hello? Can anyone help? I need a pretty quick reply....
If you want to get rid of your ghost then you need to exercise it. Make sure to bring it to the gym and have it lift weights.-Lord_Zarkoth
8 years ago#3
try looking for the formula at www.caws.ws

maybe it's there, i dunno.
fyi the minimum wage in kansas is $2.65
Three steps forward, two steps back...
8 years ago#4
I don't see a link or anything to SvR 06...damn.
8 years ago#5
Sorry for the double post, but here is the link to the video with the CAW, if that helps a little...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xot007UGZGE
8 years ago#6
http://caws.ws/svr2006

fyi the minimum wage in kansas is $2.65
Three steps forward, two steps back...
8 years ago#7
I must be blind or something, cause I went to that link and choose non wrestler CAWS and went to the S's. But still, no mother****ing dice. How hard is it to find the damn thing? I'm losing 2 days of sleep over this....
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. Create a superstar help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived