Create a superstar help.

#1Yamada_HanakoPosted 3/11/2008 2:49:02 PM
I was on youtube looking up characters made on this game when I cam across one with a succubus from ragnarok online, and I really want to make one myself, but I can't do it unless I know what the attributes were used.(Like what she was wearing or her hair tyoe, etc...) Can anyone please give me this info?
---
If you want to get rid of your ghost then you need to exercise it. Make sure to bring it to the gym and have it lift weights.-Lord_Zarkoth
#2Yamada_Hanako(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2008 4:39:55 PM
Hello? Can anyone help? I need a pretty quick reply....
---
If you want to get rid of your ghost then you need to exercise it. Make sure to bring it to the gym and have it lift weights.-Lord_Zarkoth
#3ice beamPosted 3/11/2008 8:03:47 PM
try looking for the formula at www.caws.ws

maybe it's there, i dunno.

---
fyi the minimum wage in kansas is $2.65
Three steps forward, two steps back...
#4Yamada_Hanako(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2008 11:20:10 AM
I don't see a link or anything to SvR 06...damn.
---
#5Yamada_Hanako(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2008 12:51:29 PM
Sorry for the double post, but here is the link to the video with the CAW, if that helps a little...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xot007UGZGE
---
#6ice beamPosted 3/12/2008 1:23:05 PM
http://caws.ws/svr2006

---
fyi the minimum wage in kansas is $2.65
Three steps forward, two steps back...
#7Yamada_Hanako(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2008 1:47:20 PM
I must be blind or something, cause I went to that link and choose non wrestler CAWS and went to the S's. But still, no mother****ing dice. How hard is it to find the damn thing? I'm losing 2 days of sleep over this....
---