This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

challenge?

#1humaidyousafPosted 4/15/2010 1:15:26 PM
I have a challenge for users of this game with a created superstar go against the highest overall players in the game in an elimination chamber not a tag match the real deal.see my created player was 99 overall and my cousin told prove ur the legend killer cause thats was the ring announce thing so he gave this challenge to me i was a risky player i went 2 the top of the chamber so many times but my whole body was red so i was injured i was bleedin i had to pin or make every 1 tap out so i had to defeat ever1 and i did but mankind was left i was injured bleedin i went to the top of the chamber to finish mankind off t=wid a moonsault but he moved out the way and pinned me i said its over but then my player kicked out im like amazing impossible soi carryed on but i did a high risk from the chamber again and missed again and i was sayin this time kick out but he couldnt difficulty was on legendary so have a go on this challenge tell me the result
#2winnies_revengePosted 4/18/2010 4:47:29 AM
This is exactly why you shouldn't drop out of school, folks.

---
i'm crazy!
#3humaidyousaf(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2010 5:56:55 AM

hey i go to school i did this at home when i came back from school so shut up got that its just a challenge i want to see if any1 cand coplete the challenge so wat its a little crazy and wat.

#4YogosPosted 5/13/2010 6:04:36 PM
In language TC could understand.

I wil triy your chalange, but my supasta isnt that gewd. A 99 overal is preti good. Wish me loick.
---
Saix, he is a member of organization 13. S-A-I-X, got it memorized?
#5EazyERockPosted 6/7/2010 9:30:48 PM
i stopped reading after you said you used a 99 ovr caw.... and for the record, its not that hard..

---
Mario Kart Wii ~ 1033-1665-6121 ERock471
#6gearratioPosted 6/18/2010 3:34:20 PM
Sorry yogos your not very good at his language you actually have punctuation in your post which makes it very legible to me and probably others

---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
"spokesperson of Contra's fans, customers, and developers"
#7YogosPosted 6/18/2010 9:48:42 PM
Is that good or bad?
---
#8gearratioPosted 6/19/2010 11:28:11 AM
For the sake of communicating with... the thing that started the topic, it's not good.

But I guess if you are one to maintain a different standard, it's not a bad thing.

---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
#9gearratioPosted 6/19/2010 11:28:28 AM
*Awaits typical and unsurprising moderation*

---
#10YogosPosted 6/20/2010 5:35:42 AM
^ Doesn't recieve any.
---