This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you turn people around?

#1scrubking2006Posted 5/8/2010 6:12:39 PM
The comm turns people around all the time and picks them up so that they are facing the other way but I can't figure it out. Any help? Thanks.
---
newlevelgaming.blogspot.com
#2Oreno5267Posted 5/26/2010 12:14:06 PM
when the enemy is lying on the mat, press circle two times, and then press circle two times again
---
http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/moxkilluhz/1364f49e.gif
http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheSanctuaryForum/index/ <--- New, improved and revamped!
#3MrSVR06Posted 6/19/2010 4:42:51 PM
The one move I never figured out how to do that the computer loves doing is where you Irish whip the opponent.. to yourself? its done often online by D.O.A
---
It's funny how some people feel they're to good to post in someone's topic... *Wont change sig till' I get laid* (Joke)
#4Oreno5267Posted 6/20/2010 7:12:35 PM

The one move I never figured out how to do that the computer loves doing is where you Irish whip the opponent.. to yourself? its done often online by D.O.A

irish whip then hold x
---
http://s1.zetaboards.com/TheSanctuaryForum/index/ <-- New, improved, and revamped forum!
#5gearratioPosted 6/22/2010 10:12:32 PM
Yeah, uh... I don't know what you're on. That's like one of the most basic moves seen in the Smackdown! series since at least Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth. And yes, the previous post has the button combo.

Actually, I initially agreed with you about irish whipping to yourself because there are occasionally times where the opponent is irish-whipped, but he somehow immediately runs in your direction (like say you whip him to the left, he somehow cuts straight to running to the right). Now, that would be a different story.

---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
"spokesperson of Contra's fans, customers, and developers"
#6MrSVR06Posted 6/25/2010 10:27:54 PM

Yeah, uh... I don't know what you're on. That's like one of the most basic moves seen in the Smackdown! series since at least Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth. And yes, the previous post has the button combo.

Actually, I initially agreed with you about irish whipping to yourself because there are occasionally times where the opponent is irish-whipped, but he somehow immediately runs in your direction (like say you whip him to the left, he somehow cuts straight to running to the right). Now, that would be a different story.

lol I'm not on anything, I just never paid attention to it as I never saw it as a tactic that could benefit me.

And thanks Oreno, I actually went through my SvR06 instruction Manual to figure it out lol never thought after 5 years I would still have use to the instruction manual. But actually, to do it you simply irish whip + square to whip to yourself, and you tap X + Irish whip if you want to elbow, still somewhat useless to me but I have been doing it a lot lately in my matches.