Answering these questions will ultimately make my decision

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. Answering these questions will ultimately make my decision
6 years ago#1
Had this posted on the SvR06/PSP board but got no response so I'm posting it here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aright so I know you can't connect the PSP to the PS2 on SvR06 anymore, but I have 2 questions which will ultimately decide whether I buy a PS3 or not...

Firstly, does the SvR06 PSP/PS2 connectivity really allow you to transfer caws from your PS2 memory cards to the PSP??? If so, how many caw slots does SvR06 on PSP have??

And Lastly, I realize you can no longer connect SvR06 from the PSP to PS2, but if you have a PS3 will it work?? If so, I'm buying one ASAP.

That's how much I love SvR06, I'm willing to go out and purchase an expensive console in order to play with my caws on the go =)

Thanks
---
It's funny how some people feel they're to good to post in someone's topic... *Wont change sig till' I get laid* (Joke)
---
It's funny how some people feel they're to good to post in someone's topic... *Wont change sig till' I get laid* (Joke)
6 years ago#2
im not sure.. i know on the PSP version, your kinda limited with your CAW.. like i think u can only have 10 layers, while on ps2 you can have 30 iirc.. so in that respect, i doubt it.. and dont you unlock Jake Roberts by connecting your psp to you ps2?
Mario Kart Wii ~ 1033-1665-6121 ERock471
6 years ago#3
Aw man 10 Layers? Nevermind then, my caws are way too complex for even 30 layers at times, let alone 10 I could imagine. And yeah you unlock Jake using the PSP connectivity, or atleast that's how it should be.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. Answering these questions will ultimately make my decision

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived