This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Answering these questions will ultimately make my decision

#1MrSVR06Posted 5/18/2010 3:26:04 PM
Had this posted on the SvR06/PSP board but got no response so I'm posting it here.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aright so I know you can't connect the PSP to the PS2 on SvR06 anymore, but I have 2 questions which will ultimately decide whether I buy a PS3 or not...

Firstly, does the SvR06 PSP/PS2 connectivity really allow you to transfer caws from your PS2 memory cards to the PSP??? If so, how many caw slots does SvR06 on PSP have??

And Lastly, I realize you can no longer connect SvR06 from the PSP to PS2, but if you have a PS3 will it work?? If so, I'm buying one ASAP.

That's how much I love SvR06, I'm willing to go out and purchase an expensive console in order to play with my caws on the go =)

Thanks
---
It's funny how some people feel they're to good to post in someone's topic... *Wont change sig till' I get laid* (Joke)
---
It's funny how some people feel they're to good to post in someone's topic... *Wont change sig till' I get laid* (Joke)
#2EazyERockPosted 5/31/2010 11:25:24 PM
im not sure.. i know on the PSP version, your kinda limited with your CAW.. like i think u can only have 10 layers, while on ps2 you can have 30 iirc.. so in that respect, i doubt it.. and dont you unlock Jake Roberts by connecting your psp to you ps2?

---
Mario Kart Wii ~ 1033-1665-6121 ERock471
#3MrSVR06(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2010 5:54:39 PM
Aw man 10 Layers? Nevermind then, my caws are way too complex for even 30 layers at times, let alone 10 I could imagine. And yeah you unlock Jake using the PSP connectivity, or atleast that's how it should be.
---