Is online still working?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. Is online still working?
5 years ago#51
Delriach created the PTA, Rein Engel Created the PTP. End of Story.
---
[RG] Member: Visit Us at: http://rghome.proboards41.com/index.cgi XBL GamerTag: Discordman
5 years ago#52
What up. I used to play with a similar name to this one and play some awesome Fatal 4 way ladder matches without Caws; those matches went on for hours, not kidding. I also remember some of the names mentioned in this topic, and I'm also waiting for Socom 4 but Zipper is kind of killing it.
5 years ago#53
^ those awesome fatal 4 ways ur talkin man, i can't help but think of I_Pick_Anyone... ahh good times.

The glory days of 06 were so much fun, too bad we can never get them back.
---
What didn't Diddy Do!?
5 years ago#54
Oh my...
---
"I bought a PS3 from eBay and when it arrived it was three PSone's taped together." - Evil_Shane
5 years ago#55
Too bad I didn't come here in time to post to FunnyGurl. Well, the "funny" thing is I added you back in early 2006. I haven't seen you online since a very long time, yet you are still on my buddy list. I just kept you there as a minor joke, but also to remember that I was online back in the days when this game's online was the most happening thing on PS2.

I will go back online during the holidays and hope more than ever that many others will, too.

---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
"spokesperson of Contra's fans, customers, and developers"
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. Is online still working?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived