Is online still working?

#51Scotty2CawmanV3Posted 8/20/2010 1:51:07 AM
Delriach created the PTA, Rein Engel Created the PTP. End of Story.
---
[RG] Member: Visit Us at: http://rghome.proboards41.com/index.cgi XBL GamerTag: Discordman
#52DaBxBomber89Posted 8/22/2010 3:54:07 PM
What up. I used to play with a similar name to this one and play some awesome Fatal 4 way ladder matches without Caws; those matches went on for hours, not kidding. I also remember some of the names mentioned in this topic, and I'm also waiting for Socom 4 but Zipper is kind of killing it.
#53MrSVR06Posted 8/23/2010 9:07:42 PM
^ those awesome fatal 4 ways ur talkin man, i can't help but think of I_Pick_Anyone... ahh good times.

The glory days of 06 were so much fun, too bad we can never get them back.
---
What didn't Diddy Do!?
#54OO_Devin_OOPosted 9/19/2010 3:42:22 AM
Oh my...
---
"I bought a PS3 from eBay and when it arrived it was three PSone's taped together." - Evil_Shane
#55gearratio(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2010 7:14:38 PM
Too bad I didn't come here in time to post to FunnyGurl. Well, the "funny" thing is I added you back in early 2006. I haven't seen you online since a very long time, yet you are still on my buddy list. I just kept you there as a minor joke, but also to remember that I was online back in the days when this game's online was the most happening thing on PS2.

I will go back online during the holidays and hope more than ever that many others will, too.

---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
"spokesperson of Contra's fans, customers, and developers"