Anyone still play the GM Mode in this?

#1EazyERockPosted 6/7/2010 9:33:10 PM
i do... still one of the more entertaining things ive seen in a wrestling game.. so much fun taking a jobber like Mark Jindrak or Charlie Haas and turning them into a Star.. i wish they would have kept this setup and not try to add so many things.. Keep It Simple Stupid

---
Mario Kart Wii ~ 1033-1665-6121 ERock471
#2MrSVR06Posted 6/9/2010 9:06:31 AM
lol Man I play GM Mode still religously. It's what keeps SvR06 in my PS2 tray. I have ammassed over 114 Million for Smackdown, and over 50 Million for Raw. I have almost the entire WWE roster's popularity set up to 100 <------> (lol yeah I have a lot of times on my hands)

I love GM Mode, and theres nothing more satisfying than making your beloved caws champs and into big stars.
---
It's funny how some people feel they're to good to post in someone's topic... *Wont change sig till' I get laid* (Joke)
#3EazyERock(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2010 5:31:16 PM
lol wow you must be a genius.. lol.. theres always someone on mine whos like below 10.. although i am a little biased so that plays into things.. i take it you control both SD and Raw? i do that too.. i use one for like a developmental/rebound show, then the other as my main.. only i do the reverse of real life.. i use Smackdown as my main and raw as the other.. Cruiserweight title takes big precidence over the womens title imo.. nice to see im not the only one.. im too Eric Bischoff esque though.. i always have epic main events on my weekly show..

---
Mario Kart Wii ~ 1033-1665-6121 ERock471
#4MrSVR06Posted 6/9/2010 6:39:29 PM
Yeah I control both Raw and SD! and i used to apply that same concept you do with one show being my developmental and the other being my main, where i would just randomize the match card for it and actually book my main show. But that's changed, I book both raw and SD! now as both being my main shows. The concept now is, Raw is where realistic storylines get built with it having the most realistic roster, as opposed to SD! where the top stars are all caws. And I agree the value of the women's title when compared to the cruiserweight title is zero. It's vacant and it's been that way since I started GM Mode wayyy back when lol
---
It's funny how some people feel they're to good to post in someone's topic... *Wont change sig till' I get laid* (Joke)