is it me or does your CAW look darker in matches than in CAW mode?

#1winnies_revengePosted 7/14/2010 2:21:03 AM
am i the only one that notices this or am i just being paranoid? the difference isn't huge but it's still noticeable and frankly kind of annoying. for example, white shirt looking gray in matches, blond hair looking brunette, dark blue looking black, etc. Your CAW seems slightly darker in matches than how you made him in CAW mode. because of this, i always have to make sure that i make some of the layers a little bit brighter to compensate.

---
i'm crazy!
#2MrSVR06Posted 7/14/2010 11:52:03 AM
Oh yeah caws definitely look different in matches. For me though, its always a size issue. They tend to look a lot smaller and skinnier than they did in the caw mode.
---
What didn't Diddy Do!?
#3winnies_revenge(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2010 7:57:00 PM
yeah that's another thing that's kinda weird. if you adjust the size of a body part, then some of the other body parts look messed up. like i noticed if you give your CAW big feet, then his upper body in general will look smaller and vice versa. if you give him a huge chest and arms, then his legs end up looking wimpy as hell. i guess a lot of this has to do with your CAW's height.

---
i'm crazy!
#4gearratioPosted 7/16/2010 9:42:34 AM
That might explain why they seem darker. Somehow, the models are a little compressed, darkening the colors.

---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
"spokesperson of Contra's fans, customers, and developers"