Havent played online in a long time

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. Havent played online in a long time
5 years ago#1
I was GTA1128(CBS) on 06, and CRuiSeRofCHaOs on 07. I do miss playing 06 but I dont have my ps2 anymore. Just wondering if the same guys were still playing it and whatnot.
5 years ago#2
i think online has finally stopped. i tried going on twice this past month and both times there was nobody on. but i still like to play this solo. GM mode is addictive.

---
i'm crazy!
5 years ago#3
Yea I signed on once last week in the afternoon & it was a ghost town :(
---
GT: Genesis xCoRex PSN: Genuine-xCoRex
www.youtube.com/xCoRexInc: Proud member of the Collaboration Of Rare Entities(CoRe)clan.
5 years ago#4
Don't worry, it's not over. NOT OVER. It's just a natural and seasonal trend. Since school is under way for most people, this isn't really a priority for them. BUT, once the winter holidays arrive, online will swarm and everyone will remain content.

---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
"spokesperson of Contra's fans, customers, and developers"
5 years ago#5
I've played online on my ps3 and its on. Some people come on between 9pm-12.
5 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
5 years ago#7
I dont know what your talking about, I havent played a wrestling game online since svr2007 on ps2. However I did just buy it again on 360.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006
  3. Havent played online in a long time

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived