This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Online sessions thread

#11gearratio(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2011 12:34:41 PM
Lol, yep, that's exactly the one :)

And on that note, I think I'll talk about.... in the NEXT post :P

---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
"spokesperson of Contra's fans, customers, and developers"
#12EazyERockPosted 1/7/2011 1:13:49 PM
REVENGE WILL BE MINE SUCKA!! lol.. anyway who would i direct an email to at gamespy?

---
. MKWii FC: 1033-1665-6121 ; Goldeneye FC: 2321-1465-4686
#13gearratio(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2011 2:29:50 PM
Unfortunately, it seems they recently decided to go TICKET with their support. In any case, I don't think it will greatly affect contact with them:

http://support.gamespyarcade.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=3235

Simply setup an account and submit one of those support tickets. I just did that, too.

Now, I (and hopefully later, we) wait.

---
Stupid tire! Ya friggin' tire! You think you're better than me?! I'll kick your ass!
#14winnies_revengePosted 1/7/2011 5:03:28 PM
You can find me as Bull3tBill if I'm on. I couldn't go on last night but maybe I'll try this weekend. Maybe lol. This new year has started out real busy for me. And yeah, I'll try sending in those tickets to Gamespy too when I get the chance. It may be a long shot that they do fix it, but hey anything's possible.

---
i'm crazy!
#15EazyERockPosted 1/7/2011 10:10:05 PM
what did u use as the subject of your request?

---
. MKWii FC: 1033-1665-6121 ; Goldeneye FC: 2321-1465-4686
#16gearratio(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2011 9:00:48 AM
It was somewhere along the lines of "WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 online". Yeah, as simple as that :P

---
#17King_BallinboyPosted 1/16/2011 3:52:56 PM
Is chatmonitor back?? i knew i couldn't find people in lobbies cause it was glitchy altho i could send text messages to some friends...

I'd love to play again 06
#18gearratio(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2011 1:44:02 PM
Online activity went from about an average of 7 people last week down to 2 people last Saturday and Sunday.

I will not be able to return until this summer, if it's even still around by then (if it is, there will still be people I know it).

I don't think the game will be that populated for a while either.

---
#19winnies_revengePosted 1/17/2011 2:12:08 PM
well it's been more than a week since i emailed Gamespy about the server problems and i haven't received any personal response and i assume i'm not going to. although when i reported the problem, i immediately got some automated response that i should address my particular problem to the 'game maker' (which is either THQ or Yukes). so i'm guessing that's probably the only response i'll get from them. oh well.

Ballinboy, last time i went online which was back in december there were no chatmonitors. they're gone.

and gerratio, you won't be back until the summer? Where are you going?

---
i'm crazy!
#20gearratio(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2011 8:32:15 AM
University semester.
---